Please review my TRIBUNAL case and give an honest answer....

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GAVE HIM THE D

10-04-2012

The Tribunal is broken.
False reports.

ALL FOUR GAMES FALSE REPORTS.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5746796/#nogo

Game 1: I wanted to try double AD carries. If they didn't agree, they could have dodged the queue. I don't have to follow a "meta". It's not against the rules to play who you want.
(I have the most CS, I was actually trying to win that game)

Game 2: Poor sport enemies that lost couldn't handle a few words from me. (people get away with calling other people derogatory names, "f@gg*t, *****rs, etc..." and I get a ban...)

Game 3: I was joking and said top lane was easiest because I was actually getting owned top lane but won the game.

Game 4: I had an unskilled player on the team that did not cooperate. (Look at that Jarvan, 14 CS in a 25 minute game, you tell me who got trolled????)

PinkFriday

10-04-2012

You dont deserve the ban those cases cant even be real...LOL

SLiKCrAZYBEAST

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

You did kinda harass ur own teammate and there isnt really an excuse for that

Nuvoss

10-04-2012

Honestly, the last game is kind of out of line, but the rest are only minor bits of jerk.

GAVE HIM THE D

10-04-2012

but do i deserve a ban? ive seen worse. i did call them any names. i said they were bad. so what, its true.

Lumione

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

false reports? i'm READING you raging at him. You got a ban, and given your behavior towards members of your team, you deserved it.

Julaz

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudd G Packer View Post

Game 2: Poor sport enemies that lost couldn't handle a few words from me.
Poor sport doesn't mean anything when Riot promotes good sportsmanship. They've said GG noobs is bannable behavior, yours follows the same line of thinking.

Quote:
Game 3: I was joking and said top lane was easiest because I was actually getting owned top lane but won the game.
Same as above. Spamming "too easy, i almost fell asleep, easiest game of my life" isn't exactly grace in victory. Plus I'd report you simply for saying "Do what i say if you want honor"

Quote:
Game 4: I had an unskilled player on the team that did not cooperate.
Someone being unskilled doesn't give reason to rage at them. He sucked, cursing at him isn't going to magically make him better.

Dunked

10-04-2012

Sweet! Riot put away another toxic player.

Julaz

10-04-2012

Quote:
but do i deserve a ban? ive seen worse. i did call them any names. i said they were bad. so what, its true.
And what does calling them names accomplish? Yes you deserve a ban. It's timed so get over it. Even if they're bad that doesn't give you free reign to rage at them.

GAVE HIM THE D

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumione View Post
false reports? i'm READING you raging at him. You got a ban, and given your behavior towards members of your team, you deserved it.

There is an /ignore feature for a reason.

12345 ... 6