The reason why TSM has 0% chance of winning tomorrow

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smifcollege

10-04-2012

At MLG summer arena TSM had no idea what to expect. They spent all day today watching the Korean teams play three matches each... this time it's different.

Still Eternity

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StompEmlnTheNuts View Post
0% chance is a bit overkill...
You're right.

They have a 2% chance.

drzombieface

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StompEmlnTheNuts View Post
0% chance is a bit overkill...
True, there's always a chance the entire Azubu Frost team could simultaneously have seizures at the beginning of every team fight.

ZergKing

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNutKickerHARD View Post
I don't understand why people kept using a reference that is 5 months old over a rapid changing games. seriously, just drop it.
It was 2 months ago and the game is rapidly changed because the Koreans are changing the meta.

MathMage

10-04-2012

Taipei Assassins ftw

/hipsteridiot

kiLzeD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

You guys are clueless, they obviously have a 3% chance of winning worlds (Plutz)

Selk3t

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunsNLegends View Post
So Frost wins one tourney while TSM has won multiple tourneys, therefore Frost>TSM? Just because they beat Blaze? CLG.eu beat M5 before so I guess they win this tourney easy.
^^This

M5 beat TSM.............CLG.eu beat M5.............TSM beat CLG.eu............None of this is relevant to the games in this tournament because teams play different against different teams

Just because A beat B and B beat C doesnt mean C auto loses to A

Antíhero

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selk3t View Post
^^This

M5 beat TSM.............CLG.eu beat M5.............TSM beat CLG.eu............None of this is relevant to the games in this tournament because teams play different against different teams

Just because A beat B and B beat C doesnt mean C auto loses to A
hiiiiiiiii...

Mastamune

10-04-2012

I hope TSM has been preparing for this. They know the Asian teams are a threat, and I hope they have been preparing for them. They won regionals by a landslide and if they have been preparing, TSM still has a chance. Unlike a lot of other N/A teams, TSM probably has the best coordination and teamwork of them.

In their inteviews, it seems like they have been following the other metas in preparation for the finals.

I'm rooting for TSM and the OddOne. Call me a fanboy or whatever, but I think they have what it takes to win.

FaceCheckMyBush

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narato Master View Post
TSM has 40% chance of winning

Because their team is 80% asian
Actually, Dyrus is half Chinese soooo.. about 90% Asian. Their chances are a bit higher.