Cya TSM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alvalla

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by St?phen View Post
That's like saying if you're from the US you like every football/basketball team etc that's such a poor argument lol
your argument is lacking the point being conveyed, this is a world championship, cast aside your petty hatred, support your region, show some patriotism and stop attacking the home teams.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stephenn

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvalla View Post
your argument is lacking the point being conveyed, this is a world championship, cast aside your petty hatred, support your region, show some patriotism and stop attacking the home teams.
How about no LOL


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Senneus

Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimstopper View Post
But none of the teams represent a state or city... They are just a mix of everything
No football or basketball team represents a State or city? I'm just supporting the idea of region loyalty, and why that Stephen fellow makes a poor counter argument.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stephenn

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Atleast I don't post on smurfs =\\


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Senneus

Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by St?phen View Post
Atleast I don't post on smurfs =\\
Implying this is a smurf account and such an accusation is relevant.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noraesong

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Haters are worse than the fanboys. Jesus ****ing christ.

Cry more about TSM actually winning their LANs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EbonyKnife

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Still better than clg


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Greatest Dad NA

Senior Member

10-04-2012

The only reason I want TSM to lose is because of their ego. They seemed pretty eager to talk a bunch of garbage on whomever they played. The few times they did lose, I came. I acknowledge that they are good players, but the big issue I usually dont support them is because they look down on people who they believe aren't at or above their level. If anything, the loss I believe they will receive tomorrow will make them realize that they are not the best, and there will be times that even they will lose.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnGaming

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSun View Post
Look at the CLG fanboys. Their team got ****ing stomped and they still have the balls to trashtalk the rival team who have won 90% of the recent LAN events. Butthurt CLG fans are butthurt.
Holy wow. People like you that call everybody fanboys are so annoying. It doesn't matter who is a fan of who. You have no logic just like 1/2 of the people on this thread. I know you'll think i'm a CLG fan because I disagreed with you so have fun,


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FishFilet1337

Junior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by St?phen View Post
How about no LOL
Hard to have "patriotism" when your region is represented by a bunch of egotistical scrubs.