Cya TSM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alvalla

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by St?phen View Post
That's like saying if you're from the US you like every football/basketball team etc that's such a poor argument lol
your argument is lacking the point being conveyed, this is a world championship, cast aside your petty hatred, support your region, show some patriotism and stop attacking the home teams.

Stephenn

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvalla View Post
your argument is lacking the point being conveyed, this is a world championship, cast aside your petty hatred, support your region, show some patriotism and stop attacking the home teams.
How about no LOL

Senneus

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimstopper View Post
But none of the teams represent a state or city... They are just a mix of everything
No football or basketball team represents a State or city? I'm just supporting the idea of region loyalty, and why that Stephen fellow makes a poor counter argument.

Stephenn

10-04-2012

Atleast I don't post on smurfs =\\

Senneus

10-04-2012

Quote:
Atleast I don't post on smurfs =\\
Implying this is a smurf account and such an accusation is relevant.

Noraesong

10-04-2012

Haters are worse than the fanboys. Jesus ****ing christ.

Cry more about TSM actually winning their LANs.

EbonyKnife

10-04-2012

Still better than clg

Greatest Dad NA

10-04-2012

The only reason I want TSM to lose is because of their ego. They seemed pretty eager to talk a bunch of garbage on whomever they played. The few times they did lose, I came. I acknowledge that they are good players, but the big issue I usually dont support them is because they look down on people who they believe aren't at or above their level. If anything, the loss I believe they will receive tomorrow will make them realize that they are not the best, and there will be times that even they will lose.

SnGaming

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSun View Post
Look at the CLG fanboys. Their team got ****ing stomped and they still have the balls to trashtalk the rival team who have won 90% of the recent LAN events. Butthurt CLG fans are butthurt.
Holy wow. People like you that call everybody fanboys are so annoying. It doesn't matter who is a fan of who. You have no logic just like 1/2 of the people on this thread. I know you'll think i'm a CLG fan because I disagreed with you so have fun,

FishFilet1337

10-04-2012

Quote:
How about no LOL
Hard to have "patriotism" when your region is represented by a bunch of egotistical scrubs.