Cya TSM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stephenn

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvalla View Post
TSM is top NA show some region loyalty even if your favorite team did get knocked out.
Implying I like CLG lol

AlludingBonds

10-04-2012

implying na teams are good compared to the rest of the world ;_;

Gunxlinger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

All TSM fangirls cry for Dyrus's fate

Stephenn

10-04-2012

Lmfao

alvalla

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by St?phen View Post
Implying I like CLG lol
calm your ego, you could have been a 4not fan, or curse fan, or some other fan. if your from NA support all your NA teams, region loyalty is important for world competitions. The enemy should be them not each other.
Example : Olympics.

Stephenn

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvalla View Post
calm your ego, you could have been a 4not fan, or curse fan, or some other fan. if your from NA support all your NA teams, region loyalty is important for world competitions. The enemy should be them not each other.
Example : Olympics.
That's like saying if you're from the US you like every football/basketball team etc that's such a poor argument lol

Commando Jarvan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Leonhart View Post
Yeah, the Korean teams are brutal I will give you that. But will you really tell me (like some other guy in this thread) they would have gone 0-3 in groups? Really? I see them making the Quarter Finals without much trouble. They are better than CLG.NA, CLG.EU, SK and I believe they are on par with most of the other teams (have yet to see them against Frost or IG) but there's no way a solid team like them would have gone 0-3.
That depends on what bracket/swap would put them in. If they took clg na's spot, they would end up 1-2, beating sk, same with if they took out azubu or ig, they would beat clg and sk cause they are a joke, so end up 2-1. The other round I feel m5 and eu would beat them, and go 1-2.

Can't really argue that, since you would have to drop either a better, or worse team. But yesn they would never get 0-3d in a... Maybe b I dunno the asian teams that well

Senneus

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by St?phen View Post
That's like saying if you're from the US you like every football/basketball team etc that's such a poor argument lol
Or... ya know... a team that represents your State or city.

Commando Jarvan

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senneus View Post
Or... ya know... a team that represents your State or city.
But none of the teams represent a state or city... They are just a mix of everything

Broken Umbrella

10-04-2012

CLG fanboys angry they get stomped in first round