Cya TSM

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smcl

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keptsecrets View Post
Win or lose, they leave with more money than CLG.
Regardless of if they leave with a bigger check, CLG makes more in a month.
Have you seen how much they stream?

Universaled

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smcl View Post
Regardless of if they leave with a bigger check, CLG makes more in a month.
Have you seen how much they stream?
You sir.... Are very uneducated.

Stephenn

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Leonhart View Post
It's funny how you call people fanboys yet fail to see what TSM has achieved and attribute it to seeding, luck or whatever other excuse you can think of. I do believe Frost will beat them, but they are still the best team in NA and probably second (or third, considering M5 might be stronger) in the world. And you, along with the OP, seem to actually believe they are bad lol.
I never stated TSM was bad actually they're just cocky kids who deserve the loss coming to them

TreMetal

10-04-2012

Cya Frost

requium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

TSM haters are sheeple drones. It's old.

Smcl

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universaled View Post
You sir.... Are very uneducated.
Oh I'm sure.
And you're so educated that you can't even make a counter-point.

FishFilet1337

10-04-2012

TSM never stood a chance this tournament. They aren't serious about the game, a bunch of scrubs with big heads. If they'd have been in groups, they would've went 0-3.

Dalze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishFilet1337 View Post
TSM never stood a chance this tournament. They aren't serious about the game, a bunch of scrubs with big heads. If they'd have been in groups, they would've went 0-3.
LOL, see OP this is what I mean (sorry if I misinterpreted you) but this right here just should make anyone who follows LoL tournaments laugh and cry at the same time.

FishFilet1337

10-04-2012

Quote:
It's funny how you call people fanboys yet fail to see what TSM has achieved and attribute it to seeding, luck or whatever other excuse you can think of. I do believe Frost will beat them, but they are still the best team in NA and probably second (or third, considering M5 might be stronger) in the world. And you, along with the OP, seem to actually believe they are bad lol.
TSM isn't even top 3 in the world. If TSM played played in groups they'd have gone 0-3.

d4n0wnz

10-04-2012

Quote:
No I actually think they are a solid team. Sure they are the best team in NA but the competitive scene in NA has grown soft. They can only play standard or abuse globals which is their problem. They will get beat by any team that can play standard better or will lose to creative strategies and team comps. And do you really think they are second or third in the world? Have you seen the brutality of korean teams? Azubu blaze 2-0ed them like a solo queue stomp, and they didn't even make it out of their region.

1234567 ... 10