TSM vs Azubu Frost

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThatGoodGuyGreg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

i want tsm to win... but i have a feeling that frost will win.

Dragon Rider

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSleigher69 View Post
What time?
Seriously, you can't find this readily available information that is posted ALL OVER the LoL homesite? FFS

Tic3

10-04-2012

I think Frost have been studying TSM extensively and shuold win vs TSM unless TSM change their game play style a little bit. Frost did call out TSM and said that they wanted to face them.

Mnxanr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartlessXiao View Post
Both teams deserve the chance to fight for one of the top 3 spots.

Tournament drawing OP
You wanna talk tournament drawing? They shouldn't have gotten a bye to begin with.

TheNerdAL

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Rider View Post
Seriously, you can't find this readily available information that is posted ALL OVER the LoL homesite? FFS
Doesn't say anything about tommorrow.

Darth Melkor

10-04-2012

yeah I agree, the random drawing is lame but oh well

Crunchy

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tic3 View Post
I think Frost have been studying TSM extensively and shuold win vs TSM unless TSM change their game play style a little bit. Frost did call out TSM and said that they wanted to face them.
They also said they were thankful for all the help TSM provided when they were just a rookie team and that he had mixed feelings about the matchup.

MalevolentLemons

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukaro View Post
Dont count out TSM yet. They have a chance. Look at NA regionals. Everyone said Diginitas was gonna whoop TSM 2-0 and Dignitas got roflstomped. Not saying TSM will 2-0 but dont count them out yet.

P.S. If Regi plays Ryze though im calling GG for TSM. To many throws.
Yea Regi's Ryze is absolutely awful.

Tuberoses

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukaro View Post
Dont count out TSM yet. They have a chance. Look at NA regionals. Everyone said Diginitas was gonna whoop TSM 2-0 and Dignitas got roflstomped. Not saying TSM will 2-0 but dont count them out yet.

P.S. If Regi plays Ryze though im calling GG for TSM. To many throws.

Dignitas is no Azubu. What are they going to do against a team that had their brother team smash them 5-0...

TSM is dead.

Darth Melkor

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marseille View Post
You wanna talk tournament drawing? They shouldn't have gotten a bye to begin with.
You need to get your head out of your ass, nobody else from NA deserved it... not even close.