I hope CLG learned their lesson.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Acetastic

10-04-2012

I believe they are doing enought money from CLG store, streaming and sponsors so they don't really care that much.

It's kind of sad actually. I don't know which team to root for now.

Mnxanr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Inb4 Season 3 incoming, you guys act as if it's all over now... I guess every other team in the NHL, NFL, NBA, etc. should disband when they don't win in the playoffs

Asko

10-04-2012

CLG needs to let go of either Chauster or Hotshot, not because of player skill but because these two ego freaks just can't be in the same team without ruining the chemistry.

Mnxanr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asko View Post
CLG needs to let go of either Chauster or Hotshot, not because of player skill but because these two ego freaks just can't be in the same team without ruining the chemistry.
Yeah Hotshot gonna have to kick himself off his own team, oh and lets kick the theorycrafter out too while we're at it.

They lost against 2 of the best teams in this tournament, the only reason teams like WorldElite, Taipei Assassins and Team Solomid made it further is because they got a bye. Had the format of this tournament been the same as Dota 2, CLG would probably make it further than TSM, TA, and WE.

Rastamepas

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marseille View Post
Inb4 Season 3 incoming, you guys act as if it's all over now... I guess every other team in the NHL, NFL, NBA, etc. should disband when they don't win in the playoffs
They were lucky to make it in the playoffs this year imo..

Mme didn't really from until recently. Dig's better than them, and I think Curse during S3 will even be better than them.

Prime

10-04-2012

CLG.NA took on TRM approach. "Practice for scrubs mang, this my games mang, get out of my meta games mang!" At least CLG didn't nerd rage hard.

Putzfrau

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marseille View Post
Yeah Hotshot gonna have to kick himself off his own team, oh and lets kick the theorycrafter out too while we're at it.

They lost against 2 of the best teams in this tournament, the only reason teams like WorldElite, Taipei Assassins and Team Solomid made it further is because they got a bye. Had the format of this tournament been the same as Dota 2, CLG would probably make it further than TSM, TA, and WE.

you're joking. you have to be. nothing clg has shown has indicated they would perform any better then how they did today.

GreenThunda

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastamepas View Post
They were lucky to make it in the playoffs this year imo..

Mme didn't really from until recently. Dig's better than them, and I think Curse during S3 will even be better than them.
Dig isn't better than them, they just have a better win rate vs them specifically. Look at previous tournies, usually Dig drops CLG to the losers bracket, but CLG always climbs up. remember the TWO 2-2 finals that CLG had vs TSM? very close and very epic games?

Now lets see what TSM says about about Dignitas in the finals:
"It was the easiest final of our lives"- Reginald

Yeah, CLG suck, but Dig sucks even harder. Even Curse beat Dig the last time they played.

Asko

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putzfrau View Post
you're joking. you have to be. nothing clg has shown has indicated they would perform any better then how they did today.
I don't think CLG has won a single tournament after WCG 2 freakin' years ago.

JuanBarco

10-04-2012

honestly i would like sv back in place of hotshot. Saint was actually serious most the time, and he has really good chemistry with JiJi.