Who else dosent want to see an Asian team win wc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skreshavik

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenxD View Post
Its not about being racist what so ever, its more about people's EGO that Koreans or asians are the best at video games.
There's a reason why South Korea got their own server during the SC2 beta.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xenikths

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenxD View Post
Ill put it as simple as I can it would be nice to see NA or EU team to win the LoL tournament since Koreans already dominate the SC2 scene just to mention an example. I would like to see diversity is all im saying. But of course if an Asian team wins the LoL tournament i have nothing against them, the best deserve to win.

Anyways im going to stop my discussion since ppl seem to take this the wrong way lol.
The title is misleading then O_o


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ForsakenxD

Senior Member

10-04-2012

This thread is exactly my point of why i wouldnt like to see a Asian team win.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2640203


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SourCreamChips

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Next time, please don't write your thread in a way that sounds more like "I want the Asians to lose" than "I think it'd be exciting to see NA or EU win a tournament like this; Asia is dominating the **** outta everything"

People just assume racist even though your point is that NA and EU have trouble holding up to Asia especially in MOBAs and RTSs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarlordAlpha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audaxus View Post
Why should race factor into something like this? I don't understand at all.
Nationalism too.

NA ALL DAY.

USA USA


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkestPhoenix

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cero View Post
Lol they didn't even have their own server to practice in.
Dude, the Chinese LoL server has existed forever (which if I recall, has provided the South and normal Asain servers for a while) Korea is the only "new" region in this tournament. And a heavy emphasis on "new".


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Lazy American. Get better.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nintura

Senior Member

10-04-2012

I'm voting for M5, so I can't say that I don't want the asians to win.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ForsakenxD

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourCreamChips View Post
Next time, please don't write your thread in a way that sounds more like "I want the Asians to lose" than "I think it'd be exciting to see NA or EU win a tournament like this; Asia is dominating the **** outta everything"

People just assume racist even though your point is that NA and EU have trouble holding up to Asia especially in MOBAs and RTSs.
that be the perfect thread title, thanks for your input


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tic3

Junior Member

10-04-2012

I just hope for some good, close game instead of a beatdown game like what Frost did in day 1.