Soo...Uhh...Dragon Master Swain, Eh Riot?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neonir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-04-2012

up we go again!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mango Shake

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonir View Post
I don't know, but they sure crapped out pool party ziggs and Astronautilus pretty fast, so you tell me.
because reskinning a pickaxe and a helmet and changing a bomb to a beach ball totally takes up a load of time

hold on while i reskin every single bird flying out of swain, all the particles when he's in his bird form, his actual dragon form, and his human costume


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neonir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateMang0 View Post
because reskinning a pickaxe and a helmet and changing a bomb to a beach ball totally takes up a load of time

hold on while i reskin every single bird flying out of swain, all the particles when he's in his bird form, his actual dragon form, and his human costume
Because that's all they changed in those skins right?

They didn't change any of the animations or partical effects.

Nooooooo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neonir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Buuuuuumpin'


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neonir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-04-2012

More bump then sleep then bump later.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Manchineel

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Maybe they want to make it as good as PFE and just taking their sweet ass time with it.

or atleast that is what i hope for


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Still Eternity

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew3993 View Post
Maybe they want to make it as good as PFE and just taking their sweet ass time with it.

or atleast that is what i hope for
Inb4 DRAGON SWAIN WHERe


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kanova

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonir View Post
So what, a character is not allowed to have two skins other than their base two?

*looks at teemo*

Yeah, sure.

Seems like a perfectly logical argument.
*Looks at Trundle*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kanova

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonir View Post
So what, a character is not allowed to have two skins other than their base two?

*looks at teemo*

Yeah, sure.

Seems like a perfectly logical argument.
*Looks at Trundle*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Septicus

Junior Member

10-04-2012

Screw it! I'll bump.