Soo...Uhh...Dragon Master Swain, Eh Riot?

First Riot Post
12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neonir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

You know how you usually make skins that get really, really ridiculously popular on the forums?

Like, all those ones you made, bunny girl riven, party fiddles, yada yada yada..

I have a question...Why hasn't Dragon Master Swain been made?

I'm gunna be honest, I've kinda stopped playing the game on the most part, since I made the thread (Which was more than a year ago, just fyi) I've kinda just gotten bored of it, I've played heaps but kind had enough.

I still play it from time to time, and will come back and check the announcements for new champions every five or so days.

And when I do, sometimes, while I'm here, I go back and check on my thread.

IT'S STILL GROWING!

IT STILL HAS A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL FIGHTING FOR THAT SKIN!

A WHOLE YEAR IT'S BEEN AND THEY STILL HAVEN'T GIVEN UP!

It has more than twelve thousand upvotes and nine thousand posts, it has something like 20 red posts all of which are positive...

I don't get it Riot!

What do you hate so very much about that skin!?

All the other threads that got even HALF this popular were made a reality in HALF this time!

Now, while I have moved on to greener pastures, I still want that skin, I still want it to become real, and to be able to have it so I can wear it on those days where I get bored and play a round or two, and it's blatantly clear that a hell of a lot of other people are still wanting it.

So I'm just left here wondering "WHAT THE HELL RIOT!?"

Seriously!

I mean like, if it means spoilers about an upcoming design of another champion or skin that would conflict it, please, I don't care, I'd just like to find out why it could possibly have a reason for taking this long!

Bloody hell guys, I don't know if the rest of you are as confused about this as I am, but really, I simply do not get it.

Kanova

10-04-2012

Its a good skin, they like it, it probably just takes a long time to make a skin, its not like they pushed it to the top of their list just because its popular. They have a lot of other **** going on I am sure, and the skin will come out eventually.

IS17b0de177b68a0d867573

10-04-2012

As awesome as Dragon Master Swain is... They gave us Tyrant Swain. That skin is just downright badass.

Valteria

10-04-2012

Yeah bro I think Tyrant Swain stole your thunder.

Neonir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanova View Post
Its a good skin, they like it, it probably just takes a long time to make a skin, its not like they pushed it to the top of their list just because its popular. They have a lot of other **** going on I am sure, and the skin will come out eventually.
Lets just keep some things in mind then shall we?

Firstly:

They have given no indication as to what they plan to do, they have refused to say anything in the thread for months. If they were making it, they're say something, or like, drop some SERIOUS HINTS like they did with ALL THE OTHER THREADS.

Secondly:

They have since made pool party Ziggs and Astronautilus.

Two skin ideas that came out AFTER Dragon Master Swain. Looooooong after.

Still Eternity

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HatersGonahHate View Post
As awesome as Dragon Master Swain is... They gave us Tyrant Swain. That skin is just downright badass.
Tyrant Swain is pure Badass, yes, but Swain himself is such a BAMF in the world that he DESERVES more than simple "Badass"

He deserves confirmation of the BAMF he truely is. He's the only character that Jarvan IV sees as a worthy opponent.

tl;dr Swain's Badassery is so great, it requires more than ONE Badass skin to contain it.

Neonir

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valteria View Post
Yeah bro I think Tyrant Swain stole your thunder.
So what, a character is not allowed to have two skins other than their base two?

*looks at teemo*

Yeah, sure.

Seems like a perfectly logical argument.

Neonir

10-04-2012

Oh, and just by the way, I'ma gunna be bumping this until I get a serious response.

This is pretty much the only reason I'm gunna be on the forums, cause, like I said, I'm mostly done with it all, so I'm gunna do this, and if this is all that's left to do, may as well do it thoroughly.

Neonir

10-04-2012

Up we go again!

Bolexle

10-04-2012

Dergan murstar swane ware?!?

12345 ... 7