I love the new honor system.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VonBurgermeister

UX Designer

10-04-2012
5 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverTheBlueSky View Post
I wish I could honor after i leave end screen... I always forget to honor someone that did good.
Do you think you'd still have a clear memory of what went on in the game if you came back to honor later?

Wild Puddin

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonBurgermeister View Post
Do you think you'd still have a clear memory of what went on in the game if you came back to honor later?
Maybe some like you can give honor to a players of your last game in the last 1 min after you leave the lobby

or a screen that can say ''Dont forget to give honor''

Jetstream417

10-04-2012

I agree.

The last few games I've had have been so peaceful.

It's scary.

I love it.

Ornan

10-04-2012

It's nice to be able to think of the other players as human beings once and a while.

Elie123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Quote:
Well recently played helps with that

S0rter

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elie123 View Post
Well recently played helps with that
Good idea! In addition to the after battle screen just allow us to apply honors on the recently played screen. This will help me as I sometimes have a crash on that screen and have to skip and thereby not be able to honor if I wanted to.

Struggler9996

10-04-2012

Quote:
Just the ability to go back and view the post-game results screen of your last game would be amazing, because sometimes I just exit out of it, completely forgetting to report or honor someone, or just look at the graphs.

Blaster

10-04-2012

i still got a rage quit and a rager, but that an improvment from 6 ragers and 1 rage quit that i would have probably gotten.

AvariceX

10-04-2012

I've seen a massive improvement in communication and even overall team-play since the honour system launched. I was excited for it as soon as I read about it and it's going pretty much how I expected.

Reizuc

10-04-2012

The last game I just played was so easy and relaxed. I wish all games were like this. No one complained, or said anything bad about anyone, all lanes did their thing and it was a complete stomp.

Of course the opposing team was busy talking trash to each other post victory...