Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
Though her ears were still squashed under the hat, Ahri could hear every single word that poured from the vivacious woman, but she was more than amused by this whole situation. Fortune seemed to think the same as she saw the slight tremor of a laugh restrained. It was not a play or a game for them - why, the other merely had entertainment on her mind! If anything, this served to widen her slight grin.

The vixen caught hold of Fortune's wrist once again, her tail tightening around the woman's waist considerably as she pulled her captive forward so that they were both under the brim. "Get on their knees and beg, you mean." Ahri whispered in an almost feral tone, and to anyone else, it would have seemed like she was crushing the Bounty Hunter's wrist. In actuality, her nails were merely massaging the other's wrist delicately.

"Though I was under the assumption that Sivir preferred to be the mistress. Not the other way around."



((Uhm. Does Cassiopeia have a ribbon on her tail?))

"Hello... strange yordle. An interesting dream, to be sure. Did this adventure involve many strange interactions with other Champions? I hope Ezreal did not decide to become the Hero of such an adventure!

Yes, but I prefer if people touch my fluffy tails."
YES it DID!!! veeery STRANGE interactions, ESPETIALLY with EZREAL!!!

*stares at Ahri's tail*

sometimes I WISH i had a TAIL like THAT!!!

((indeed she does have a ribbon :3. and heres your token too. *Ahri gains a Lulu Token*))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Malzaharr

Member

10-03-2012

What is all of this madness ?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Kumiho

Senior Member

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Obviously...
"Aren't you a smart one."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Mmmm, that would be fun..." Sarah whispered to the begging comment. She winced slightly at the sudden tightness, but once she got used to it, it was actually quite pleasant. Like a tight hug. In response, Sarah wrapped her arms around Ahri, and even wrapped a leg around Ahri's.

"Oh, she goes both ways." Sarah cooed. "She knows what most Summoners don't realize - every role is fun~."

(teehee xD)
"Oh hush," Ahri said, the sensuality of the situation slightly diluted by the fact that both of the women were still containing their laughter. Well, the fox at least, was trying her absolute best. Her free hand roamed its way up to Fortune's lips, tracing the ruby outlines lightly with a smirk. "I'm quite sure Sivir may enjoy a few reversals, but I wonder about you."

She placed her thumb against the red-head's lower lip, leaning forward so that if Ahri so desired, her teeth would have nipped at the soft flesh. "I think you're just talk.~"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
YES it DID!!! veeery STRANGE interactions, ESPETIALLY with EZREAL!!!

*stares at Ahri's tail*

sometimes I WISH i had a TAIL like THAT!!!

((indeed she does have a ribbon :3. and heres your token too. *Ahri gains a Lulu Token*))
((I'll keep the token somewhere safe.))

"Be sure to update me on the journey if you ever have the dream again.

Why don't you transmogulate yourself?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Malzaharr View Post
What is all of this madness ?
"Less mad than your little cult."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
""Oh hush," Ahri said, the sensuality of the situation slightly diluted by the fact that both of the women were still containing their laughter. Well, the fox at least, was trying her absolute best. Her free hand roamed its way up to Fortune's lips, tracing the ruby outlines lightly with a smirk. "I'm quite sure Sivir may enjoy a few reversals, but I wonder about you."

She placed her thumb against the red-head's lower lip, leaning forward so that if Ahri so desired, her teeth would have nipped at the soft flesh. "I think you're just talk.~"
Sarah bit her lower lip. She was having fun with this, of course, but this move by Ahri was quite... real. Her eyes widened, and she looked noticeably hot and bothered. After a moment, she tried to chuckle it off... then kissed Ahri's fingers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
"Aren't you a smart one."
And you are a....cunning one?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Kumiho

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah bit her lower lip. She was having fun with this, of course, but this move by Ahri was quite... real. Her eyes widened, and she looked noticeably hot and bothered. After a moment, she tried to chuckle it off... then kissed Ahri's fingers.
Ahri grinned, feeling the other squirm beneath her fingertips and, my, was that a slight dusting of red she spied? This reaffirmed the fox's earlier words - that despite Fortune's words, it was too easy to get her flustered. Given one pushes the right buttons. She felt a soft tingle against her skin, and Ahri brought her attentions back.

"So what do you want?" She inquired, allowing for some breathing room as she moved away slightly to squint at Fortune. "You didn't come here just to persuade me to meet you and your girlfriend at the the back of a tavern, did you?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
And you are a....cunning one?
"Was that an inquiry directed to myself or yourself?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
"Was that an inquiry directed to myself or yourself?"
Yes? I think. What's an inquiry?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Paltala, having witnessed the scene between MF and Ahri via his hidden camera, has promptly bled out from a nosebleed of epic proportions


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Kumiho

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Yes? I think. What's an inquiry?
"It's a question. Did you find what you were looking for?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Eric was watching the exchange between the two women. He didn't want to spy on them but he couldn't help it as he was already in a box next to them. Eric just sighed before continuing to do so with a ashamed face, hoping no one would find him.