How are you preparing for the Season 2 Playoffs?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SculptorOvFlesh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

I'm not. Won't watch another tourny after that bull**** MLG. Made me watch 5 games and then revoke the win. Fawk that

YoungBlade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

My roommates and I will be hooking a laptop to our 62" TV and watching between classes tomorrow and after class on Friday. Then, on Saturday, all afternoon.

Gonna be sweet.

YoshioPeePee

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SculptorOvFlesh View Post
I'm not. Won't watch another tourny after that bull**** MLG. Made me watch 5 games and then revoke the win. Fawk that
1. this is the championship, whoever wins will forever be known as the s2 champs, the teams are not going to disrespect this tournament.

2. riot is handling everything directly this time (i believe)

wouldn't worry about a repeat of that whole curse/dig mess

Riot Romulus

Manager, Social Media Team

Follow Romulus on Twitter

10-03-2012
13 of 14 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo Vex View Post
Having a league of legends mass meeting at my university which you guys sponsored! 50-60 ladies and gentleman gathering to watch the playoffs and championship game next week and playing some ARAM or 5v5 customs during breaks.

THANKS RIOT FOR TEEMO HATS!

Nice! Take pictures =)

Riot Romulus

Manager, Social Media Team

Follow Romulus on Twitter

10-03-2012
14 of 14 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshioPeePee View Post
its a shame school isn't cancled for this

gonna grab a few snacks and watch what i can, hopefully the stuff i missed will be uploaded to youtube promptly

We motioned for a national holiday, no luck though.

Suijinheki

10-03-2012

Tomorrow going to come home from school and enjoy some papa johns then friday cooking myself up some grub for the occasion (sichuan style food, yes I'm of asian descent) and saturdays going to be work-> come home for some hot pot as i watch from my laptop. Not sure about Sunday but I already have my hotpot ingredients :)

DoctorVishnevski

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Thats awesome, who are you guys rooting for?
I may just head over to my local gaming bar. Anyone in the great northwest feel like heading over to the AFK Tavern to watch some LoL?

ShadowStormLOL

10-03-2012

I'm sneaking a peek at streams at work tomorrow. I'll be at the event Friday and Saturday!

Rivayne

10-03-2012

I want to ditch tommorow but I got a ton of mid-terms, but friday I'll ditch for sure :P I meant I'll be sick on Friday.

Gakapo

10-03-2012

me and a freind are gonna shoutcast it with a group of freinds while watching it we both have skype and love league and each other so we figure this a win win since we can talk shoutcast and cheer together