How famous is the poster above you within the Dom community?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tortferngatr

10-03-2012

If you aren't involved, we'd love to have you.

DrytharStarthra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Regretfully I haven't had the pleasure of playing with or against Tortferngatr (not that I can remember), everyone have their own lil reasons to be famous.

To be fair though I just do alot of solo que's and rarely play with anyone lately. Most of my LoL friends play SR (which I can't stand because it takes a day to play). So its not you, its me.

As a side note, I play about 20-30 dominion matches a day, have the scratches of a Dominion livestream started (bought a cam, headset and got all the software) I just get discouraged because when I go to stream there's 0 watchers lmao. I have played LoL since the beta but I had quit for a large swath of time to play WoW (much to the dismay of everyone around me) I'm back now and would love to get into competative Dominion play or atleast play with dedicated Dominion players. Any help on starting my stream would be awesome. I'm gonna play Dubstep and stuff like Tenacious D.

Stiff Tacos

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrytharStarthra View Post
As a side note, I play about 20-30 dominion matches a day
20-30 matches a day -> 10-15 hours a day.

I'm awake for 17 hours a day, and two of those are for eating. That's a crazy lifestyle man.

Oh, and I don't know Drythar, but if he's telling the truth about playing/streaming that much dominion, there's a good chance he'll be an important name in the forums.

RiotRival

NOC Technician

10-03-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Sorry, but I've only seen you around on the forums Mr. Tacos, but it sounds like you have an 'awake' schedule like mine haha. I'll try to keep eyes out for you more! Lets play sometime ?

Stiff Tacos

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRival View Post
Sorry, but I've only seen you around on the forums Mr. Tacos, but it sounds like you have an 'awake' schedule like mine haha. I'll try to keep eyes out for you more! Lets play sometime ?
RiotRival, our lord and savior.

I would love to, but school > games right now. I'm pretty swamped with deadlines, but i'll take a rain check on that until the weekend. See you then!

Reikken

10-03-2012

I do not recognize your name
hopefully this is a good thing (there being people I don't know means more people)

PXShaman

10-03-2012

I am known as a cocky Wukong (Jadefire of course) player bot.
But eh RiotNome has had a fun game against me, certainly messed with him. People who played against me say they had fun.
Also against Revive, don't need that spell.

Recycled EU

10-04-2012

I have no idea who you are, but your distaste of revive makes me want to call you names, like poopoo.

Gandair

10-04-2012

You're THE bottom laner from EUW! Your goddamn Darius makes me so happy.

DiscworldDeath

10-04-2012

Don't inflate his ego, we need to scrape his head from the walls too often as it is, blowing from all the hot air

And you're that silly caster person who still didn't message their designated streamer I've found for them Get on it