Ask Yorick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

10-03-2012

(( I wonder what Karthus would talk to Yorick about, other than Pentakill, and we have a thread for that. ))

Ask Yorick Mori

10-03-2012

(( Truth to be told I wondered myself, if we couldn't start own theater, equivalent of shakespeare, with my name like this urge was really strong. In the end I guess I simply forgot, but still I find this idea interesting, even if it will never be canon. ^^

Besides this? Actually I think there are things Karthus could be interested in about Yorick. Shadow Isles come to mind first, but some exchange of opinions about undeath and personal minions (what's the difference between ghoul and zombie?) and so on could work as well. This all goes finally to how you describe your character, I can only throw few suggestions here and there. ))

AskKarthus

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Yorick Mori View Post
(( Truth to be told I wondered myself, if we couldn't start own theater, equivalent of shakespeare, with my name like this urge was really strong. In the end I guess I simply forgot, but still I find this idea interesting, even if it will never be canon. ^^

Besides this? Actually I think there are things Karthus could be interested in about Yorick. Shadow Isles come to mind first, but some exchange of opinions about undeath and personal minions (what's the difference between ghoul and zombie?) and so on could work as well. This all goes finally to how you describe your character, I can only throw few suggestions here and there. ))
(( That will be quite interesting. ))

Salutations, Yorick. I see you have been shuffling along this immortal coil. How have you held your sanity intact?

Ask Yorick Mori

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
Salutations, Yorick. I see you have been shuffling along this immortal coil. How have you held your sanity intact?
It mostly depends what does "sanity" means for you, Karthus. Me? I always tried to focus on my work and nothing else. While dealing with problems of others, I found it easier to forget about my own troubles. It worked for some time, until I finally decided to try my luck in Valoran.

Does it make me sane? Probably not by human standards, but I'm glad you find me this way.

By the way, I'm also glad that you spoke to me for entirely different reasons. You see, as far as I am concerned you had quite a history back in your days. I respect your privacy, so I won't be asking you any questions about it, but I wonder what is your opinion about theater? I have heard about it recently, about people creating whole new worlds on the stage.

Do you have any experience with that matter?

(( Well, there it is. Let's see if we will be able to work anything out of it. Of course as long as you agree. If not, just tell so. ))

Ask Yorick Mori

10-04-2012

(( Bump. ))

AskKarthus

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Yorick Mori View Post
It mostly depends what does "sanity" means for you, Karthus. Me? I always tried to focus on my work and nothing else. While dealing with problems of others, I found it easier to forget about my own troubles. It worked for some time, until I finally decided to try my luck in Valoran.

Does it make me sane? Probably not by human standards, but I'm glad you find me this way.

By the way, I'm also glad that you spoke to me for entirely different reasons. You see, as far as I am concerned you had quite a history back in your days. I respect your privacy, so I won't be asking you any questions about it, but I wonder what is your opinion about theater? I have heard about it recently, about people creating whole new worlds on the stage.

Do you have any experience with that matter?

(( Well, there it is. Let's see if we will be able to work anything out of it. Of course as long as you agree. If not, just tell so. ))
(( I've been busy with some very serious RL issues, sorry for the late reply. ))

My opinion of theater? I enjoy it, but I have no experience with it other than haven seen some plays.

Ask Yorick Mori

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
My opinion of theater? I enjoy it, but I have no experience with it other than haven seen some plays.
I see.

I thought recently if we couldn't work on something like this outside of Pentakill, but in the end I am going to be busy in near future, and I don't think I would find time for this. Still thank you for taking time to answer this question. We will meet on our next tour.

(( Yeah, sorry, but that idea is going to be scrapped, as I don't have too much time recently. ;/ ))

AskKarthus

10-22-2012

(( At least you're still alive.

My lore also got changed. ))

Pumpkin Raven

11-08-2012

Dear Mr. Yorick Mori,
I was wondering where the shovel that has slain men on the Feilds of Justice and buried them afterward came from. Did someone in your family create it a long time ago, or has it been since the first burial in RuneTerra? Also, how does one become a "Grave Digger"? Are they born into it, or is it assigned to th one who is meant to do it?
Signed,
Pumpkin Raven