Hello, I'm relatively new to LoL, and I've got a question.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS175632826d9cbd50ad016

10-03-2012

Hello, I'm Deus Chaos and I'm debating with a much more experienced player here,

I've got a question: are knockups affected by Tenacity or CC reductions?

He said he won't accept my answer (no) unless there's definitive proof by a Red.

RonniePunani

10-03-2012

I don't think so, a knock up is a knock up well it is a cc. Its a disruption of some sort. And CC's that are effected by tenacity are snares, slows, taunts, charms, ect.

EyeHearShapes

10-03-2012

Pretend i'm a red. They're not.

Genocide Giraffe

10-03-2012

Knockups are not affected by tenacity, or Cleanse/Quicksilver Sash. The only way to protect yourself is with a spellshield (Morgana's E, Banshee's Veil, Nocturne's W, Sivir's E).

Fiveofswords

10-03-2012

its pretty much common knowledge that they are not. Tihnk about it...if they were affected by tenacity, then the animation would be different...the knockup would seem fast...or the person would seem to teleport from the air to the ground...something...but its not like that, the animation is the same for everyone.

AhrcXngl

10-03-2012

Anything that physically displaces you isn't affected by tenacity i.e. Alistair knock-up/knock-back, Darius pull, Lee sin kick, etc. for example. Tenacity only affects the conditions you have on you, like blinds, snares, stuns, suppresses, and slows. Being displaced isn't a condition so tenacity doesn't do anything against it.

I Love Slurpees

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAV WallNut View Post
Knockups are not affected by tenacity, or Cleanse/Quicksilver Sash. The only way to protect yourself is with a spellshield (Morgana's E, Banshee's Veil, Nocturne's W, Sivir's E).
Olaf's Ragnarok as well

That Guy Ben

10-04-2012

Knock ups are a "damage over time" debuff that lasts for around 9 months unless remedied by an abortion. These effects differ if you are male or female. They are not affected by Tenacity or any other "cc cleansing" items once the knock up has been engaged. Sorry.

Seergun

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhrcXngl View Post
Anything that physically displaces you isn't affected by tenacity i.e. Alistair knock-up/knock-back, Darius pull, Lee sin kick, etc. for example. Tenacity only affects the conditions you have on you, like blinds, snares, stuns, suppresses, and slows. Being displaced isn't a condition so tenacity doesn't do anything against it.
Another note, suppresions are also not effected by tenacity. Aka, ww/urgot/malz ults.

mistmann

10-04-2012

seergun, they used to be, were did u find this info, skarner ult also a supress and ten will affect that as well