Ministry's Mentorship Program! (All Levels Welcome!)

12345612 ... 22
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Giannoulias

09-10-2012

bump!

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2012

Hey Ministry, if you ever need any help, for example for ganking situation training, contact me in-game, I'm always trying to help new players

Ministry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by QcGS Jeanschyso View Post
Hey Ministry, if you ever need any help, for example for ganking situation training, contact me in-game, I'm always trying to help new players
What do you mean? o_o

Ministry

10-02-2012

Bumping. I've recently hit my end of season goals and am resuming to help newer players get on their feet! Hit me up!

Sereg Anfaug

10-02-2012

Summoner Name: Same as forums.
Summoner Level: 30
Preferred voice program: Able to use Skype, TS, Raidcall, can download Vent if needed.
Champions you play: I own 30+ champions and play probably 15-20 on a somewhat regular basis.
What you'd like to learn/work on: Last hitting, harassing/trading, counterpicking/team composition, etc.
Additional Questions: I realize I'm not exactly a new player. However, despite having quite alot of experience with the game, I'm not at the skill level I'd like to be, and I'm curious whether a platinum ranked player might be able to offer tips on how to improve from where I am. I'm terrible with top lane, and have issues with last hitting in mid and bottom, some games worse then others. I can usually identify my mistakes in mid lane, and occasionally with bottom, but sometimes I'm confused by why I've lost bottom lane, whether as carry or support. Jungle is even worse - I can do well, but am often behind, and most of the time when I'm behind I have no idea why. If you think you might be able to help with any of these problems, let me know.

Ministry

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
Summoner Name: Same as forums.
Hey buddy! Sent you a friend request. Feel free to hit me up whenever you're available!

Sereg Anfaug

10-02-2012

Thanks. Not ingame just now, but I'll add you next time I log in. I appreciate the response =)

Slim Tendril

10-02-2012

Summoner Name: itzSlimJim
Summoner Level: 5
Preferred voice program: teamspeak or vent or mumble. have all 3.
Champions you play: Ashe and Sivir
What you'd like to learn/work on: How to play in general, how to withstand a fight with Ashe. Get in the mind of competitive play
Additional Questions: none .

Ministry

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzSlimJim View Post
Summoner Name: itzSlimJim
Hey! Sent you an add!

Bottes Phoque

10-03-2012

Cool initiative man.

Summoner Name: TDCxChopSuey
Summoner Level: 20
Preferred voice program: C3 or Skype
Champions you play: Nasus, Hecarim, Jarvan, Master Yi & Teemo. I own about 5 or 6 more and have like 11k IP so I could buy more if needed.
What you'd like to learn/work on: which role best fit my playing style and which champions to use so I can be the most effective for my team
Additional Questions: why are there so many leavers in this game!!!!

12345612 ... 22