no tsm in the world championship ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElementzPRO

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixBomb View Post
Welcome to competitive sporting regulations on a global scale.

In the Olympics, is it fair that the top two from each country are the only ones allowed to advance from a qualifier, even if one country's entire team was scored better than the rest of the world? No. But they still do that ****. Don't ask me why.
I guess so. It's still annoying because at least one of the games d2 is going to be a stomp now. There's no way TSM is going to be able to beat any of the teams that advance from the first round. The rest of NA will go home and they'll have to play against teams that actually practice hard and work together.

HeartlessXiao

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementzPRO View Post
Blaze beat TSM 6-0

As in, Blaze beat TSM all 6 times they played against them.

Blaze did not get a free pass. TSM did.

How is this fair?
Blaze didn't even qualify for Season 2 Championships. Frost beat them out for that spot.

ElementzPRO

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartlessXiao View Post
Because Frost beat Blaze so Frost gets the free pass?
You're misunderstanding me here. I know "why" it worked out like this. I'm just saying that it was a bad decision overall. They're basically assuming all regions are about the same quality by doing something like this. NA has been lagging wayyyy behind the other regions for over a year now. They'd be better off giving EU another free pass than giving NA 1.

Day 2 there will now be an absolute stomp as TSM gets decimated 3-0 by whoever they get matched against.

HeartlessXiao

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendaleev View Post
they dont have to compete until later rounds cause they won their region. notice curse isnt there either.
Curse didn't qualify...

ElementzPRO

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartlessXiao View Post
Blaze didn't even qualify for Season 2 Championships. Frost beat them out for that spot.
Wow it just gets worse and worse.

Why don't they just remove all the NA teams and add 3 more from other regions? This is just stupid.

HeartlessXiao

10-02-2012

Quote:
You're misunderstanding me here. I know "why" it worked out like this. I'm just saying that it was a bad decision overall. They're basically assuming all regions are about the same quality by doing something like this. NA has been lagging wayyyy behind the other regions for over a year now. They'd be better off giving EU another free pass than giving NA 1.

Day 2 there will now be an absolute stomp as TSM gets decimated 3-0 by whoever they get matched against.
You're underestimating TSM for sure. They're easily the richest/ most successful team in LoL history.

HeartlessXiao

10-02-2012

Quote:
Wow it just gets worse and worse.

Why don't they just remove all the NA teams and add 3 more from other regions? This is just stupid.
Honestly, if your basis is "TSM lost 6 games to Blaze. Derp. Herp." You don't have much of a case. TSM's performance in big tournaments has been anything but lacking recently.

EDIT: that tournament where they lost to Blaze, they also beat out the other top Korean teams to even make it to the finals.

Times New Roman

10-02-2012

This is the same in every real sport too. Teams from easier regions have an easier time getting into the postseason. Ain't no big thang.

IS11d6327cb35cafc124891

10-02-2012

oh ok the bye can be seen here : http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/09...pionships.html

so really no fnatic ?? they won season 1 but don't play season 2 ?

Ice Queen Sica

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

Quote:
That's not fair though because NA as a region doesn't have a single good team.

They're getting a free pass for beating a bunch of bad teams.

So what I'm hearing is that you are better than all NA teams. Because there is not a single good one