Time to popularize another champion!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeefJerkyHunter

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Thread title makes no sense. In order to "popularize another champ", you would need to have popularized one in the first place. You even acknowledge the fact that nobody plays Nasus.
How dare you publicize the flaw in my post!

Lycantrip

10-02-2012

agreed, useless post.

inFe eD

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Thread title makes no sense. In order to "popularize another champ", you would need to have popularized one in the first place. You even acknowledge the fact that nobody plays Nasus.

But hey, good luck with Kennen... at least he sucks less than Nasus does.
Nasus doesn't suck, you big ol' meany fdurdurdur.

MMKH

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
Nasus doesn't suck, you big ol' meany fdurdurdur.
Nasus is the most balanced champ I heard, it's just that other viable champs are OP.

Ikruti

10-02-2012

I really enjoy playing Nasus.

Kennen...you know, I basically never see him in Dominion.

ricedream5

10-02-2012

Come on guys, let's popularize Magicpen Manatank Kog That 2200 range and CS aura needs to be abused.
Boots ->Sorcs
Tears->AA
Guise
FH
Grail/Rylai

Kiddalee

10-02-2012

I don't think Kennen is bad... top. But I just don't like him. Bottom, he seems kinda gankable. He's a counterpick, at best.

lbgsloan

10-02-2012

I have seen less of Kennen than any other Dominion champion. I have seen more people try to make Tryn or Galio work than Kennen. Energy based champions are in a poor spot on Dominion, unless you have an OP kit like Lee Sin. CDR is the best stat on Dominion, but energy champions get very little benefit from it. Runes to help with energy are horribly overpriced and overspecialized (how many people own energy runes, aside from that one person obsessed with Kennen? Probably in the single digits.), and there are no items to improve it either. Mana mages have access to cost effective items to help them like FH, chalice, or even just a simple pro ring. Kennen can't use any of these to help him. Shen's in a pretty similar boat, as being locked out of FH really, really sucks for a tank.