Ask me Questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dominus Arts

09-24-2012

Soon

Dominus Arts

09-30-2012

I've switched my location for the studies and I've got new internet connection which allows me to stream with 720p quality without lags. Maybe I'll manage to stream in 1080p quality if I tweak it up a little.

Anyway I've been streaming today for like 7 hours straight and so far there was no problem.

I will be doing some tests with it before I stream regularly, but even right now I'd like to invite You to check out how's Dominion EUW doing.

I've recorded today's 4pl tournament and two games before it. You can find it here:
http://www.own3d.tv/live/26910/Dominus_Arts

Best Regards

Dominus Arts

10-02-2012

Stream is up. If You have some questions feel free to ask here or on stream chat.

GrignardTS

10-02-2012

Excellent Vayne.

Honestly makes me want to shelve Cait and play her bottom instead. How do you feel Vanye bottom compares to MF, Cait, and any other ADC you've seen bottom?

DiscworldDeath

10-02-2012

Cait bottom is rare, happens more at ~1800 Elo, never seen MF bottom. Do see mostly Sivir, Vayne, Kog'Maw and sometimes Ezreal bot out of the ADCs.

Dominus loves him some reindeer kog'maw bot lane

GrignardTS

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
Cait bottom is rare, happens more at ~1800 Elo, never seen MF bottom. Do see mostly Sivir, Vayne, Kog'Maw and sometimes Ezreal bot out of the ADCs.
I'm in that ballpark, seen more Cait's bot out of any other ADC (kog being second most I've seen). I play mostly Cait bot when we don't have an ADC but it's hard to 'carry' with an ADC when alone. All it takes is a gank and your hosed. Cait has decent responses to this but seeing his Vayne might make me reconsider her.

You've never seen MF bot? I wouldn't keep her there all game granted but dat Double Up poke is good stuff.

Dominus Arts

10-02-2012

I never pick Cait, Graves, Mf or any other carry who relies on pure autoattacks. Unless it's a champ that has another source of damage like silver bolts, bio barrage etc.

Dominus Arts

10-03-2012

Stream is up. If You have questions regarding Dominion, feel free to ask them on own3d tv chat or simply here.

http://www.own3d.tv/Sunimod/live/26910

I hope I can give You a proper entertainment

GrignardTS

10-03-2012

It seems you are able to effortlessly backpedal while AAing.

Practice or something I'm missing?

Dominus Arts

10-03-2012

We can say it's sth like practice. Since the queues are long - we simply custom. This is exactly what EUW needs, fast games without queues + draft.