Institute of War: The Chamber of Antiquity - (Lore Archives & Other Literary Works)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

09-26-2012

Soraka Champion Spotlight added.

Iron Ambássador

10-02-2012

Psst, Sylph. This is a bit of a minor thing, but I think you've written Kha'Zix wrong. :P All Riot info of him has the first part of his name written "Kha" but you got for example the Art Spotlight reading "Kah" :3
Just noting it out.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
Psst, Sylph. This is a bit of a minor thing, but I think you've written Kha'Zix wrong. :P All Riot info of him has the first part of his name written "Kha" but you got for example the Art Spotlight reading "Kah" :3
Just noting it out.
Nice catch! Thank you for your help Iron Ambássador!!

I made the update in 3 different locations, please let me know if you notice any additional inconstant content!

Iron Ambássador

10-02-2012

What can I say, I can be a bit of a "grammar nazi" at times. ;P

- RP Forum Poppy out. :3

Hideous Z

10-17-2012

Just wanted to pop in and say a quick thanks for maintaining this archive, Sylph. I'm currently running a DnD campaign set in Valoran, trying to incorporate as much existing lore as possible. This archive is absolutely invaluable, and we're having a blast so far.

So thanks!

Sylph

Emissary of the League

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HideousZipleback View Post
Just wanted to pop in and say a quick thanks for maintaining this archive, Sylph. I'm currently running a DnD campaign set in Valoran, trying to incorporate as much existing lore as possible. This archive is absolutely invaluable, and we're having a blast so far.

So thanks!
Thanks for the shout out! Tell your local Rioter how much this has helped you out!

Sylph

Emissary of the League

10-17-2012

City-State information updated!
- The Shadow Isles added!

Sylph

Emissary of the League

10-20-2012

Elise - Inside Design added to the archives.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

10-30-2012

Added Champion Spotlight for Elise, as well as Elise / Shadow Isles (reddit) link.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

10-31-2012

Preview for Zed - The Master of Shadows has been added to the archives.
Champion count updated.