Retired 3v3 Players Giving Tips

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coola

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearAzrael View Post
Very good question! I am wondering if the Azubu Blaze logic of item purchasing would apply to TT. Lots of aura items, low economy stuff: Aegis, Starks Fervor, Bloodthirster...

I was wanting to try someone like Rumble or Amumu with Aegis.
From what i have seen from teams i play against and what my team believes, Aegis is a great great item. Any aura item is a cost efficient item in the right team comps. For example dont go Starks on a mostly ap team, while abyssal is good item. Other way around in a mostly auto attacking team.

sgtpwntang

09-30-2012

For the people looking for WW builds /items i'd suggest using mobafire until you can explore what each individual item does but i will post a few things since i enjoy playing him alot on TT
First off pay attention to what ur enemy is focused on like is he AD or AP. You should also be deciding if they are heavy dps or if they are harassers who attack alot but have a little ad or ap
My second point would be dont be afraid to engage the enemy if they ranged you have your Q heal which will heal you up the amount of dmg it takes to get to them or should be close. My third tip is the build ill give you my current build
Witts >this is great for ap carries because of the res and the AS boost(if you find them ad oriented try replacing it with sunfire or another armor based item)
Madreds(these two items are a must in most situations
Merc boots
revolver > gunblade
Frozen Mallet>
Frozen Heart> great for soloing those pesky AS champs like xin/jax mf etc etc(this can also be replaced by Force of Nature for AP, or thornmail if they are melee

LigerZer0 Jaeger

10-01-2012

Bump

SilenTempest

10-01-2012

How do I build khazix? Sam says he is god tier and I can see why. I just picked him up so still reletively new to him. Any tips?

FearAzrael

10-01-2012

How do you build Diana? I typically start

Boots3
Dorans Ringsx2

then I am torn. On one hand I like how easy it is to buy Abyssal scepter, Blasting rod is only 860g and it provides an early boost to damage. Negatron cloak is lovely for when they have mean AP.
The problem is that I can REALLY tell the difference from when I rush hourglass. I feel much stronger and more safe.
My problem though, is that I feel that waiting for 1600g in a slow game when I am not raking in kills just puts me so far behind that I am not helping my team.

I am running 21/0/9 and full offense runes.
Will my lack of defensive setup hurt me when I start playing against better people or should Diana pretty much be straight up nuke?

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Very Jerry View Post
Hello, my friends and I are trying to reach gold for the season and im wondering how to build Irelia and Olaf. Your tips/pointers would be appreciated =)
Irelia: (Ignite + Flash)
boots + 3
Dorans x 2
boots lvl 2
Wit's End / Trinity Force
Trinity Force / Wit's End
GA

Olaf: (Ghost + Ignite)
boots + 3
HoG
Doran's
Phage
Hexdrinker
Frozen Mallet
Maw of Malmortious
Guardian Angel
Warmog's
Atma's

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by binwins View Post
Is it cost efficient for some on your team to build an Aegis of the Legion?
Very much so. It's less than 2000g, and helps incredibly in team fights.

Dathnar

10-02-2012

Me and a couple friends just started doing 3v3 team games yesterday we started off 2-1.
Our comp was
Zyra, Darius, Udyr - Win
Zyra, Rengar, Jax - Win
Zyra, Darius, Udyr - Loss (Top lane fed rengar)
One what do you think of these comps, and two any suggestions for improvement.
We want to be a very good team and we are trying to figure out the meta to be one.

Dathnar

10-03-2012

bump

Red Necros

10-03-2012

Hello good sir,
We recently have been trying to get gold for quite some time. But there's one problem, we get to that 1427 rating and lose the last game to get 1450. And then we rage and can never get Gold. Our usual comp is mostly an AD carry top (Sion), and then an AD bruiser (Darius) + AP carry bot (Morde). The dmg is really great but it's not getting us the potential to win games. Have any suggestions? We were going to try using a jungler (Nunu,Amumu,Shyv) but we are underexperienced with 3s Jungling. Thanks for your time.