Compete with Honor!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kat Redavni

10-01-2012

For rewards for honor I suggest

not sure how the points works, so these points given are based off the number of people that have chosen the kind of honor to give you.

Based on the highest honor you have.

10- 2 win IP bonus
20- 4 win IP bonus
25- 1 free 1350IP or lower champ
30- 1 day IP bonus
40- 3 day IP bonus
50- 10 win IP bonus
55- 1 free 3150IP or lower champ
60- 20 win IP bonus
70- 7 day IP bonus
80- 14 day IP bonus
85- 1 free 4800IP or lower champ
90- 50 win IP bonus
100- 30 day IP bonus
105- 1 free 6300IP or lower champ

edit: these numbers may look small, but remeber this is the number of PEOPLE that have given you honor points in 1 field

SpankyJ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

You know.. this seems very very familiar... hmmm

GoldVicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Hey Lyte, and sorry if you have answered this before, but don't you think that this is a little too intense? I mean, now I can't even click the play button because I am worried if I am even worthy, what if I finish a game and I wasn't given any honor. I'm not sure I can't handle that kind of abuse.

I have been practicing being honorable my whole LoL career because it is important to me that everyone has a good time, but now I'm just not sure anymore. Please help.

SøµñÐ

10-01-2012

omg soooo happy something for me ^^ when will be able to see it in our profile and well be able too know who give it to us?

The Harlequin

Recruiter

10-01-2012

Is matchmaking ever going to take into account how positive players are in order to increase the chances of being in a team with people who are as nice as you?

I wouldn't need rewards if that was implemented.

Baguvix

10-01-2012

Looks like Dota 2 became a bigger threat! First watching games live now commends on dota 2 are honor in LoL

Wise Squirrel

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Redavni View Post
For rewards for honor I suggest

not sure how the points works, so these points given are based off the number of people that have chosen the kind of honor to give you.

Based on the highest honor you have.

10- 2 win IP bonus
20- 4 win IP bonus
25- 1 free 1350IP or lower champ
30- 1 day IP bonus
40- 3 day IP bonus
50- 10 win IP bonus
55- 1 free 3150IP or lower champ
60- 20 win IP bonus
70- 7 day IP bonus
80- 14 day IP bonus
85- 1 free 4800IP or lower champ
90- 50 win IP bonus
100- 30 day IP bonus
105- 1 free 6300IP or lower champ

edit: these numbers may look small, but remeber this is the number of PEOPLE that have given you honor points in 1 field
These would have to take place once per year imo (And as a surprise).

Riot doesn't want honor to become currency, but I smell another event where "good boys" are rewarded like in that non banned Christmas deal.

Lyte

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

10-01-2012
24 of 81 Riot Posts

The Honor Initiative just banned 3 players for excessive abuse of the system. A piece of advice: Don't openly give your opponents wins by intentionally feeding for Honor.

That's just not Honorable.

Kat Redavni

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Squirrel View Post
These would have to take place once per year imo (And as a surprise).

Riot doesn't want honor to become currency, but I smell another event where "good boys" are rewarded like in that non banned Christmas deal.
I was thinking just right as you hit the number but at the end of the year sounds good I guess.

Archøn

10-01-2012

What happens when I'm trying to be helpful (to gain honor) but the person/people I'm helping think I'm being a jerk and report me?

I play in an extremely low skill elo (myself included) where you get reported for saying ANYTHING helpful. IF I try to utilize the system then I can see it going very badly for me.