My KZ build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phourc

09-30-2012

^ And CDR makes you Q more. Science!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazdek View Post
You -can- go a tanky build but you will deal such low damage that you're not really even work looking at. In some of those scenarios actually I found building more damage earlier is your best bet, as well as hanging back a bit more in teamfights until you can actually initiate with E, score your kill, and bounce out or onto the next enemy.
Makes sense, I've been getting the glass cannon build going a lot better these last few games, maybe the tanky build working was just a fluke xP

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Could have been. The build I suggest is neither straight tanky nor glass cannon. By making Phage and hexdrinker your early cores you get a bit of mr and hp and the slow proc. ionian and bruta gives you 25% cdr, plus 3-4% from masteries gives you a heft amount of early CDR, allowing you to Q spam like a beast. Afterwards I rush the LW for the added damage and ArPen. Followed by mallet/entropy. at this point you can finish Maw if AP is a problem OR go to glacial/FH for rounding out CDR and the added tankiness.

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

The short story is Goronok, KZ is an ad caster. YES he can benefit from having a triforce in the same way pantheon or talon or riven or urgot can. HOWEVER when itemizing an AD caster your first priority is making your bread and butter damage dealing ability (in this case Taste Their Fear) deal more damage PER cast. Not buffing your standard auto attacks. So we do this by maxing CDR (g.blade, ionian, glacial, masteries, runes) and stacking AD items with ArPen runes. triforce costs a ton, and gives ZERO cdr and minimal AD. Ergo, trash.

Triforce works on Irelia because she has her borderline spammable bladesurge to proc the sheen and she requires auto attacking because of her Hiten Style active. (also I think one of her abilities applies on-hit? not sure)

Triforce works on Ezreal because his Q applies on-hit, which makes for super powered Mystic Shots. On top of that a good deal of his damage is based on auto attacking so chaining Q+auto+W+auto will net you 2 sheen procs if you space them properly.

I wont explain every triforce viable champ but you get the idea. KZ is not a triforce viable champ. If you want to build him with triforce PLEASE don't let me stop you, the enemy team will enjoy the free win.

DiscworldDeath

10-01-2012

Bladesurge applies on hit, the spammable is her ult, which can get you multiple procs.

Also, AA reliant champions like Irelia also can really use the MS/phage, as they need to remain in melee with you over time.

Goronok

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazdek View Post
The short story is Goronok, KZ is an ad caster. YES he can benefit from having a triforce in the same way pantheon or talon or riven or urgot can. HOWEVER when itemizing an AD caster your first priority is making your bread and butter damage dealing ability (in this case Taste Their Fear) deal more damage PER cast. Not buffing your standard auto attacks. So we do this by maxing CDR (g.blade, ionian, glacial, masteries, runes) and stacking AD items with ArPen runes. triforce costs a ton, and gives ZERO cdr and minimal AD. Ergo, trash.

Triforce works on Irelia because she has her borderline spammable bladesurge to proc the sheen and she requires auto attacking because of her Hiten Style active. (also I think one of her abilities applies on-hit? not sure)

Triforce works on Ezreal because his Q applies on-hit, which makes for super powered Mystic Shots. On top of that a good deal of his damage is based on auto attacking so chaining Q+auto+W+auto will net you 2 sheen procs if you space them properly.

I wont explain every triforce viable champ but you get the idea. KZ is not a triforce viable champ. If you want to build him with triforce PLEASE don't let me stop you, the enemy team will enjoy the free win.

You... don't understand mechanics or math at all. Don't post "information". I may end up with someone on my team who has read a post of yours, and that would be a tragedy.

konfetarius

10-03-2012

Goronok, I am curious, detail your build path for Kha'Zix.

Runieux

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goronok View Post
You... don't understand mechanics or math at all. Don't post "information". I may end up with someone on my team who has read a post of yours, and that would be a tragedy.
Explain yourself. Q doesn't proc sheen, so I feel it'd be a waste on him. Sure he can use his ult to get a couple procs from it but I feel straight up damage items would still be better.

Orphane

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by konfetarius View Post
Goronok, I am curious, detail your build path for Kha'Zix.
Given his history I think it's safe to say there's probably Phantom Dancers involved. Maybe an Infinity Edge somewhere in the mix too.

Sazdek

10-03-2012

The irony here is that he spams Pantheon games, uses an identical build path for an identical champion (Both AD casters) BUT does not build triforce. I mean, why wouldn't you want to buff your next auto after spear shotting?! Combine that with the Guaranteed crit on targets <15% then triforce SHOULD be a staple on Panth, right?!

Sazdek

10-03-2012

Oh god, then I saw his runes.....

Kill it, kill it with fire!