possible fix to turtling?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

summoner somenot

09-30-2012

what if you made the base turrets shoot like they do now, but have them not able to kill people? like they can get the player down to 100 health, or 200 HP....400 HP....500 HP...

i only say that, because certain champs can abuse how close the spawn is to base turret.

this way, if you make the turret able to bring the champs down to lets say 400 health, but not kill them, the team turtleing actually has to do some kind of other dmg, other than a pull or fling, into turret.

Maybe add a debuff in turret so life steal / spell vamp does not work on enemy champs, that way a lvl 18 can not spawn camp them.

idk how it would work, it would need testing before release, but i think ultimately it will cut back on the games taking much longer than they should because of turtleing.

thanks for reading, peace.

edit: Might just be my pc, but it looks like its all in italics, and i did not add the [i /i] to make them appear that way.

idk why it is doing that. i thought maybe it would show regular after i submitted the post, but it did not. sorry

sgtpwntang

09-30-2012

I agree it does cause longer games my solution would be to cap the healing u can get from sittin the turret so u cant run in and run out fully heal'd

xkhazixmaster18

09-30-2012

or make it deal 80% current health -10 hp

That way u still gotta last hit em

Poopster

10-01-2012

I agree the turtling can be annoying, but no.

Puffball

10-01-2012

or maybe just convert some of the healing into temporary MR and armor so that it takes longer to heal but it would still be difficult to kill someone in the fountain

Redneck Ironman

10-01-2012

Move the turret to the other side of the nexus.

Bogoran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck Ironman View Post
Move the turret to the other side of the nexus.
then you can't ward over the wall cus the turret will shoot it

Little Boy Nate

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogoran View Post
then you can't ward over the wall cus the turret will shoot it
Turrets don't shoot wards, only reveal them.

killamandude

10-01-2012

fix minion pathing so they don't walk into the laser half the time. (without even being pulled)

Utensil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

I just had a 50 minute game because of this in TT......even though we won it completely ruined the whole game.