@RIOT! No more champions please!

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Surrender

10-01-2012

heimerdinger is useless

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

10-01-2012
6 of 12 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WATCHMAKERZILEAN View Post
oh by the way, could you please look into fixing the running animation on huntress sivir?
It looks completely pathetic. Not to mention bonkers.
Sorry, I don't play Sivr (i'm a bad ADC), is it only on the huntress skin?

IS1794df284f3d528710d98

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
Can you tell me what you mean by older champion fix or reworks? I think we are patching out things like that frequently.
There have been multiple cases in which a champion is overnerfed and it takes Riot several months to do anything about it, some of which are still ongoing.

See: Every squishy assassin ever.

IVIelee

10-01-2012

Quote:
I didn't mean to address you personally, I was writing that response for any thread readers to see. Sorry if I sounded accusatory.
"I still think YOU" i did take that as towards me..since you said you?.. maybe wording it like "i still think the community" or something would have been better?

CorporateCommand

10-01-2012

I just feel a bit awkward waiting for Trundle fixes only to have Rengar get the same fixes at the snap of someone's fingers. Its made me...Agitated...As Trundle is one of my favorite champions and to be so long without playing him saddens me. Trundle is so easily outclassed by champions like Xin or Jayce, sure he starts off great, but his animations greatly effect his late game and the mobility creep has hit him hard. Every pillar is met with a dash or a flash, every bite costs attacks, and no one stays in contaminated land.

Ask the Monkey

10-01-2012

No offense, but making new champions does matter.
Reducing the amount of new champions would open spots for the teams that would usually work there to work on reworks.

Dracid

10-01-2012

sejuanni rework please and thank you

WATCHMAKERZILEAN

10-01-2012

Quote:
Yes. The animation is completely disjointed. her legs will move and her head will bend back, her hand and boomerang with go forward while the rest of her arm looks like it's dislocated, not to mention all the ridiculous head bobbing that happens during this.

KiIIerGecko

10-01-2012

Quote:
Speaking of running animations, Nidalee's Cougar form does not walk like an animal. 4 legged animals alternate back and front legs when walking.

Dracid

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surrender View Post
heimerdinger is useless
turns out he is a good support champion. Lots of damage and has a good stun and his turrets can hold you back.I would say he is a better support right now then mid

1234567 ... 8