@RIOT! No more champions please!

First Riot Post
123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Destrucshot

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
He is not working on new champions, so you should not worry that new champions are slowing him down.
Well that is excellent to hear.

Last we heard from Guinsoo was that they were waiting on the animation/visual side of things and that the actual ability rework was complete. Is this still the case? I'm so excited for this rework.

Fuzen kuden

10-01-2012

Quote:
He is not working on new champions, so you should not worry that new champions are slowing him down.
karmas fine as is i hate how everyone calls her c.rap when she is one the strongest supports in the game better then most considering you guys hate supports I.E nerfing everything that made supports fun lulu cant even protect her self i would rather her stay out of the lime light

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

10-01-2012
3 of 12 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IVIelee View Post
he has tweeted about a new champion he is designing..?
I still think you should not underestimate the size of our teams and our ability to multitask. I'm also fairly sure that a new champion or champion rework is not done by 1 person alone, so the individual schedules of 1 individual should not be a concern.

Griftrix

10-01-2012
4 of 12 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destrucshot View Post
Well that is excellent to hear.

Last we heard from Guinsoo was that they were waiting on the animation/visual side of things and that the actual ability rework was complete. Is this still the case? I'm so excited for this rework.
I'm sorry, but I cannot give any status updates on in development stuff or even if it is in development. NDAs are important . I can tell you that everyone here is working on things I think players will love. I am excited myself on what is coming.

IVIelee

10-01-2012

Quote:
I still think you should not underestimate the size of our teams and our ability to multitask. I'm also fairly sure that a new champion or champion rework is not done by 1 person alone, so the individual schedules of 1 individual should not be a concern.
What? i am not doing anything that you mention there. I was merely stating that yes he is designing a new champion, look on twitter..

GuiltyGecko

10-01-2012

Model Rework Needed For:
Sivir
Nidalee
Twisted Fate
Master Yi

Kit Rework and/or Major Buff For:
Master Yi
Sejuani
Fiora

Griftrix

10-01-2012
5 of 12 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IVIelee View Post
What? i am not doing anything that you mention there. I was merely stating that yes he is designing a new champion, look on twitter..
I didn't mean to address you personally, I was writing that response for any thread readers to see. Sorry if I sounded accusatory.

Destrucshot

10-01-2012

Quote:
I'm sorry, but I cannot give any status updates on in development stuff or even if it is in development. NDAs are important . I can tell you that everyone here is working on things I think players will love. I am excited myself on what is coming.
I can understand that. Well thanks for answering my posts Griftrix. There are players like me who hoping and waiting every day that this rework is nearing completion.

WATCHMAKERZILEAN

10-01-2012

Quote:
oh by the way, could you please look into fixing the running animation on huntress sivir?
It looks completely pathetic. Not to mention bonkers.

Fuzen kuden

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiIIerGecko View Post
Model Rework Needed For:
Sivir
Nidalee
Twisted Fate
Master Yi

Kit Rework For:
Master Yi
Sejuani
Fiora
fiora needs the bat on her ult and early game damage but karma is FINE!

123456 ... 8