@RIOT! No more champions please!

First Riot Post
12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chelš

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Can we get older champions fix or reworks? Also server and game improvementes too please

EDIT: 1st response to Riot http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post29782295

EDIT 2: Come on people... we need a change :/

Gruntilda

10-01-2012

i somewhat i agree with this

KiIIerGecko

10-01-2012

speak for yourself, I for one enjoy new champs.

Jayjayko

10-01-2012

up urs.

Bring on more champs!

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

10-01-2012
1 of 12 Riot Posts

Hello,

We actually have more than 1 group of people working on League of Legends and can do what you mentioned at the same time as making new champions. Just because we are working on 1 thing doesn't mean we're not working on others as well.

Can you tell me what you mean by older champion fix or reworks? I think we are patching out things like that frequently.

Thanks for your feedback!

Destrucshot

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
Hello,

We actually have more than 1 group of people working on League of Legends and can do what you mentioned at the same time as making new champions. Just because we are working on 1 thing doesn't mean we're not working on others as well.

Can you tell me what you mean by older champion fix or reworks? I think we are patching out things like that frequently.

The Karma rework? Was announced that Guinsoo was working on it right after Shen got his, and its been over 6 months now my friend...

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

10-01-2012
2 of 12 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destrucshot View Post
The Karma rework? Was announced that Guinsoo was working on it right after Shen got his, and its been over 6 months now my friend...
He is not working on new champions, so you should not worry that new champions are slowing him down.

IVIelee

10-01-2012

Quote:
He is not working on new champions, so you should not worry that new champions are slowing him down.
he has tweeted about a new champion he is designing..?

Prismatic

10-01-2012

Master yi seems a little old and very linear (gameplay wise, even for a melee carry), and his model is a little too cartoony and... i don't know. Clunky i guess, when compared to the newer high quality champion graphics as of late.

Zerothma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Quote:
Hello,

There was also a Kayle rework that Morello mentioned would happen sometime after the stealth and I think Katarina rework. We haven't really heard much on Karma either. Is she even still being worked on? You guys seem awfully tight-lipped in regards to your K champions.

12345 ... 8