The Comic LoLz Contest Winners are In

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MsPudding

Sentient Pudding

Follow MsPudding on Twitter

09-30-2012
11 of 12 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rormirror View Post
Even small recognition like that is a huge prize to a (very) amateur artist.
<3

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
<3
<3 you back!

I did enjoy reading the entries even if a lot of them had some weird relation to jungle minions and the buffs they give... still great work and I look forward to seeing the other entries!

EDIT: Just counted, 18 of the 32 semi-finalists have either jungle minions or jungle buffs in them. ><

Karzoug

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
<3 you back!

I did enjoy reading the entries even if a lot of them had some weird relation to jungle minions and the buffs they give... still great work and I look forward to seeing the other entries!

EDIT: Just counted, 18 of the 32 semi-finalists have either jungle minions or jungle buffs in them. ><
Why are most of them terrible?

Enofel

10-01-2012

Wow, that was.... bad

great drawing.... bad jokes

Krom

10-01-2012

OH WOW OH MAN! Anivia freezes Brand!!!! Hohohoho... wait thats not funny or clever at all.

Fiddle Oz isn't bad though.

AlexxShadow

10-01-2012

It's a shame I liked all but one of many great entries.
That Anivia+Brand Comic makes me cringe
Maybe I'm biased because I don't like the art style but I sincerely can't understand the humor

I'd really like to know how this was funny

Galiers

10-01-2012

**** ... no riot points for me T_T

congratulations for the winners

butseps

10-01-2012

This makes me want a cycle of Wizard of Oz themed skins for Dorothy and Toto Annie, Cowardly Lion Rengar, Brainless Fiddlesticks, Tinman Nautilus, and Wicked Witch Morgana.

Berjiault

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
<3 you back!

that was one of the contest requisites.

Shaiandra

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berjiault View Post
that was one of the contest requisites.
Not exactly.. The contest did require you to include a monster, item, or neutral buff. So buffs from Twisted Treeline enemies, or Dominion crystal power-ups were fair game too, as well as items.

It's not surprising a lot of comics would use red, blue, or baron, but I guess kiinda surprising just how few went with any others... I haven't seen anyone use aura items, other than my own comic (attached below).

One little thing that kinda surprised me was how when most people drew red, blue, or baron buffs, they usually drew the runes or whatever around the champion, and not the ring under the feet. When I first started playing LoL, it was so the ring beneath the champion that I first noticed and recognized...