Late September Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miss Kilvas

09-29-2012

Lux's new art is terrible IMO. D: In terms of quality it's better. But her face is awful, I can't even look at it.

Also, is leveling up abilities trickier for anyone? Or is it just me? D:

xXS27Xx

09-29-2012

A personal thank you from me for the ability to bind key combinations... THANK YOU RIOT! =D

xXS27Xx

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kilvas View Post
Lux's new art is terrible IMO. D: In terms of quality it's better. But her face is awful, I can't even look at it.

Also, is leveling up abilities trickier for anyone? Or is it just me? D:
Not sure about abilities didn't have any problems with that yet, but they did tweak it in the patch so something might've happened...

@Lux art: ch artpack ftw =3

SerenityPower

09-29-2012

!!! I <3 you Riot for Syndra buffs!!!!!! <3

~Serena

Mr Sexy Pants

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

So AP rengar is no longer a reasonable choice? Way to go Riot, thanks for that. You already nerfed his AP scaling, which I can understand, but destroying his base damage as well? AP rengar was so much fun and now people yell at you and call you a troll for building it.

hunkerinatrench

09-29-2012

I can't reconnect to games. Will someone please look into this. I have been in chat rooms with others having the same issues. Maybe look into it Riot.

Mr Sexy Pants

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

The thing that gets me is even after all of these changes, Syndra is still unplayable and now Rengar is unplayable as well once again. No early game for either of them, and no game at all for Syndra. WTG Riot.

THUNDERMINE

09-30-2012

Rengar has a bug. His savagery cooldown sometimes starts at 11 or 10.... noticed it jungling it sucks.
It happens after he maxes out ferocity and slams down his super attack. Bologna.

Rengar is still good, just get that blue and go for a little attack speed early game, build it into cooldown item nuff said.

Abyssal Lord

09-30-2012

syndra needs to be more responsive

trucheon

10-01-2012

I've been playing Xin for about 3-4 weeks now. I just noticed that my 3 talon strike now has a bonus of 14 where in the past it was about 74.

I was under the impression that the bonus did not affect critical strikes but it looks to me a significant change was made. Was this the intention of the update?