Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
"Right, whatever you say. Can it only hold one person on its fluffy surface?"
Depends on weight. It can hold two ''regular'' people or one Nautilus or all of Bundle city.

Ask Fortune

09-28-2012

Quote:
""Really?" Ahri feigned mild shock, her eyes widening though it was obvious that she was trying very hard not to smile. "She looks younger than you." A smirk now, "No offense." In truth, the appearance of one has never really accurately portrayed their age, and she never really gave it much thought. The vixen was, by now, accustomed to Fortune's strange habit of touching then no touching and so did not flinch when the Pirate Hunter pressed forward once again.

"There may be more, there may not." She said, prodding Fortune in the waist lightly. "But what would your dear Sivir say if she found out you were gallivanting around with an infamous fox?"
Sarah responded by leaning closer, wrapping her arms around Ahri so the back of Ahri's neck was in the crook of Sarah's arms.

"What would she say~?" Sarah asked quietly, teasingly. "I think she'd say... nice catch, but how are we gonna divide nine tails between the two of us~?"

She grinned sultrily, clearly trying not to laugh.

Ask the Kumiho

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
"Ya' probaly could, but the moment Ah arrive yer're in danger. He ain't gonna care much about who is between him n' me. The hatered ain't mutual cause' Ah do mah best ta' avoid the guy. Ah've got much better things ta' do with mah time." Twisted Fate said as he removed his hat and reached into it pulling out a pearl necklace, A final magic trick that came with his own little touch of sparking dust to make the effect much more impressive.

"After all why fight over women when Ah can treat them much better than any man?" He said confidently. He had a title of the 'southern gentlemen' to uphold with the ladies after all.
Ahri waved her hand languidly, as if what Twisted Fate said did not concern her. "Please. Don't take me for a damsel in distress. I'm more than capable of handling myself in a room with two men out for blood. I've done it before." She grinned slightly, folding her arms loosely as her attention was perked yet again with Fate's little movement. The moment the accessory was revealed, complete with the shine that matched the one in her own widening gaze, she quickly abandoned that line of topic.

"You're rather confident, aren't you?" The fox purred lightly, her eyes still on the pearls with a look of clear interest. Ahri was always a little embarrassed about her over-exaggerated infatuation for jewels and the kind. She did not so much as hoard them as admire them, its pristine sheen capturing her attention quite nicely. "What if the woman wants to be fought over, hm?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Reiora View Post
"Oh I don't know... I was just thinking anywhere... confidence, huh..."

She placed a fist in the other palm. "What about Mount Targon? I wanted to ask something there anyway."
Ahri was clearly rather surprised by the other's suggestion. "Why there?" Though she wasn't the type of person to judge based on where one came from, she's heard stories about that place. "You want an adventure with a little scuffle involved?" The vixen grinned lightly, "Or perhaps you're into Rakkorian men?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Depends on weight. It can hold two ''regular'' people or one Nautilus or all of Bundle city.
"How about a person with nine tails?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah responded by leaning closer, wrapping her arms around Ahri so the back of Ahri's neck was in the crook of Sarah's arms.

"What would she say~?" Sarah asked quietly, teasingly. "I think she'd say... nice catch, but how are we gonna divide nine tails between the two of us~?"

She grinned sultrily, clearly trying not to laugh.
Ahri let out a soft little exhale as the red-head closed whatever distance they had into the barest threads, and the vixen decided to not bite her on the nose this time. Instead, she smirked - did the Pirate Hunter think she could best her in this sort of game? It goes without saying that the results would be largely in the fox's favor, though the question remained: would Ahri play at all?

"Divide by three," Ahri suggested, sticking her tongue out slightly as she ran her hands up Fortune's waist, her fingers sliding over delicate ribs. That was when she darted forward and, oh-so very cheekily, bit softly on the other's ear. "Or we could keep it a secret."

Ask the Monkey

09-29-2012

Quote:
"How about a person with nine tails?"
Depends on how heavy the tails are.

Ask Fortune

09-29-2012

Quote:
Ahri let out a soft little exhale as the red-head closed whatever distance they had into the barest threads, and the vixen decided to not bite her on the nose this time. Instead, she smirked - did the Pirate Hunter think she could best her in this sort of game? It goes without saying that the results would be largely in the fox's favor, though the question remained: would Ahri play at all?

"Divide by three," Ahri suggested, sticking her tongue out slightly as she ran her hands up Fortune's waist, her fingers sliding over delicate ribs. That was when she darted forward and, oh-so very cheekily, bit softly on the other's ear. "Or we could keep it a secret."
Sarah yelped lightly, instinctively tilting her head, but she quickly stopped herself before she hurt herself. The result was her tilting her head to give Ahri far better access to her ear and neck. With an amused giggle, Sarah adjusted her footing, bringing the two closer together.

"Hmm, that could work..." Sarah cooed, rubbing her own hands slowly down Ahri's hips. "But the question remains, what would you be willing to do for a shot with us~?"

Ask the Kumiho

09-29-2012

Quote:
Depends on how heavy the tails are.
"About a yordle or two a piece. Depending on how heavy the yordle is. I'm sure if it can carry Bandle City, it could manage."

Quote:
Sarah yelped lightly, instinctively tilting her head, but she quickly stopped herself before she hurt herself. The result was her tilting her head to give Ahri far better access to her ear and neck. With an amused giggle, Sarah adjusted her footing, bringing the two closer together.

"Hmm, that could work..." Sarah cooed, rubbing her own hands slowly down Ahri's hips. "But the question remains, what would you be willing to do for a shot with us~?"
With Fortune's lobe still clasped gently between her teeth, Ahri probed the soft flesh with her tongue playfully before releasing it so she could reply. "I don't think I have to do anything." The vixen tilted her head inquisitively, her cheek pressed against Miss Fortune's own. The chuckle that spilled forth was also riddled with amusement as the red-haired female decided to play her own little game of touchy-feely.

"Unless you're implying that you'd like me to." She ran her hands up and down the smooth curves of the Bounty Hunter, her lips curved into a smile as Ahri pressed a quick kiss onto Miss Fortune's cheek. "But I'm sure you'll be quite reasonable with your demands."

Ask the Monkey

09-29-2012

Quote:
"About a yordle or two a piece. Depending on how heavy the yordle is. I'm sure if it can carry Bandle City, it could manage."
Well, then it can carry a person with nine tails.
Now off to find a person with nine tails...

Ask the Kumiho

09-29-2012

Quote:
Well, then it can carry a person with nine tails.
Now off to find a person with nine tails...
"Good luck on your quest!"

Ask Fortune

09-29-2012

Quote:
With Fortune's lobe still clasped gently between her teeth, Ahri probed the soft flesh with her tongue playfully before releasing it so she could reply. "I don't think I have to do anything." The vixen tilted her head inquisitively, her cheek pressed against Miss Fortune's own. The chuckle that spilled forth was also riddled with amusement as the red-haired female decided to play her own little game of touchy-feely.

"Unless you're implying that you'd like me to." She ran her hands up and down the smooth curves of the Bounty Hunter, her lips curved into a smile as Ahri pressed a quick kiss onto Miss Fortune's cheek. "But I'm sure you'll be quite reasonable with your demands."
Sarah's eyebrows raised with surprise and amusement as Ahri kissed her cheek. She grinned, firmly grabbing Ahri by the hips.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure my demands would be things you'd ordinarily BEG me for..." She said quietly, grinning widely. "I think it's about time someone showed you how much more fun the body is than the soul..."

And this time, Sarah gave Ahri's nose a quick nip.

Ask the Kumiho

09-29-2012

Quote:
Sarah's eyebrows raised with surprise and amusement as Ahri kissed her cheek. She grinned, firmly grabbing Ahri by the hips.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure my demands would be things you'd ordinarily BEG me for..." She said quietly, grinning widely. "I think it's about time someone showed you how much more fun the body is than the soul..."

And this time, Sarah gave Ahri's nose a quick nip.
Ahri let out a low hum of approval at the sudden display of aggression. She knew people normally enjoyed exerting their dominance, particularly over the fox herself. It gave them a sort of power they knew they really didn't have. She didn't mind a little bit of switch and mix here and there, so long as it was made clear that she allowed it.

"Who said I was ordinary?" Ahri purred, her tone equally as low, catching the flash of a cheeky twinkle in Fortune's eyes. "I don't deny the amusement the body can give, but the rush of a soul as it fills you... that is another feeling in itself."

Her nails suddenly dug into the other's skin at the bite, mostly in retaliation as she pouted innocently. "Is that the best you can do? Perhaps you should stick with shopping for meat after all."