F.A.M.E Presents 5v5 Proving Grounds Tournament! Everyone is free to join!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Overflowing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Welcome all to UC and F.A.M.E's first LoL event. This event will be ran on the North American Server! We wish all participating teams good luck as they compete in 5v5 Proving Grounds tournament for 1st place!

Everyone is ABLE to participate in the tournament, sign ups need to be posted on the sign up thread click here, once you sign up you will be randomly put to an team, remember the teams are SCRAMBLED! Elo does not matter in this tournament, teamwork is key!

Teamspeak is a requirement for this event! All members of all teams must be present on Teamspeak to participate.
Download Teamspeak here.
Our Teamspeak server is:
ts.unlimitedchi.net:10001

How to join our Teamspeak server:
http://unlimitedchi....peak-server-r13

We are looking for casters! If you would like to cast this tournament please send an email to
webmaster@unlimitedchi.net!

Our website: UnlimitedChi.com & FeedersAteMyElo.com

Follow us on twitter for updates!
@UnlimitedChi
@FeedersAteMyElo

Tournament Date: TBA
Stream link: twitch.tv/unlimitedchi
( We need a minimum of 8 teams which means 40 people to start the tournament.)

If you have any questions/concerns/issues please contact an admin as soon as possible.

Administrator Contact Info
webmaster@unlimitedchi.net

You can also speak to anyone with Server Group Admin on the Teamspeak
server, or just come on http://unlimitedchi.net and ask.

Prizes
1st Place: $25 RP Card per player
2nd Place: $10 RP Card per player

Overflowing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Proof that this tournament is legit.

http://i.imgur.com/jaJZl.jpg

Darkbunny1000

Senior Recruiter

09-27-2012

D: do i have to be level 30?

Overflowing

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbunny1000 View Post
D: do i have to be level 30?
Yes, because it will be 5v5 scrambled teams and it'll be tournament pick, so you would need to have more then 13 champions ( or 16, I can't remember). and most likely you won't have that and you will need the rune advantage, but since it is a custom you may be able to enter.

Overflowing

09-28-2012

registrations end at oct 15th!

Darkbunny1000

Senior Recruiter

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsawn View Post
Yes, because it will be 5v5 scrambled teams and it'll be tournament pick, so you would need to have more then 13 champions ( or 16, I can't remember). and most likely you won't have that and you will need the rune advantage, but since it is a custom you may be able to enter.

plz plz plz lemme join!!!! btw: i will get 13 champions TRUST ME!!!

Darkbunny1000

Senior Recruiter

09-28-2012

Quote:
Welcome all to UC and F.A.M.E's first LoL event. This event will be ran on the North American Server! We wish all participating teams good luck as they compete in 5v5 Proving Grounds tournament for 1st place!

Everyone is ABLE to participate in the tournament, sign ups need to be posted on the sign up thread click here, once you sign up you will be randomly put to an team, remember the teams are SCRAMBLED! Elo does not matter in this tournament, teamwork is key!

Teamspeak is a requirement for this event! All members of all teams must be present on Teamspeak to participate.
Download Teamspeak here.
Our Teamspeak server is:
ts.unlimitedchi.net:10001

How to join our Teamspeak server:
http://unlimitedchi....peak-server-r13

We are looking for casters! If you would like to cast this tournament please send an email to
webmaster@unlimitedchi.net!

Our website: UnlimitedChi.com & FeedersAteMyElo.com

Follow us on twitter for updates!
@UnlimitedChi
@FeedersAteMyElo

Tournament Date: TBA
Stream link: twitch.tv/unlimitedchi

If you have any questions/concerns/issues please contact an admin as soon as possible.

Administrator Contact Info
webmaster@unlimitedchi.net

You can also speak to anyone with Server Group Admin on the Teamspeak
server, or just come on http://unlimitedchi.net and ask.

Prizes
1st Place: $25 RP Card per player
2nd Place: $10 RP Card per player

Ok, can I organize my own team of friends though? i have like 2-3 other pals who wanna play

Overflowing

09-29-2012

Quote:
Ok, can I organize my own team of friends though? i have like 2-3 other pals who wanna play
No you cannot.

in order to let all elo players participate teams would be scrambled so that means you would not be able to play with your friends but there MIGHT be a chance that you may play with one of them.

Darkbunny1000

Senior Recruiter

09-29-2012

Quote:
No you cannot.

in order to let all elo players participate teams would be scrambled so that means you would not be able to play with your friends but there MIGHT be a chance that you may play with one of them.

ugh ive got a group of friends with me about level 20 each with 13 champions each who wanna do this as a team grrrrrr

Overflowing

09-30-2012

Quote:
ugh ive got a group of friends with me about level 20 each with 13 champions each who wanna do this as a team grrrrrr
Sorry about that, well I think you could acutally join the tournament as a level 20 aslong as it's more then 13+ champions, but you can't play together as a team the teams are scrambled :/