Ask King Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
As I said before your question will never come to pass, I AM KING, with my strength I will protect both my kingdom and my queen. If I cant protect my family how cant protect my people. As for what she has given me its hope, hope in bringing our people together, hope in knowing that my people will not go through what happened to me.

-King Tryndamere
I used to be of the same opinion as you. In fact, I was even given the same question as you, and I thought the same way you did. Now I realize what a mindless fool I was. Hope is nothing but a lie. It is another thing that clouds your mind, blocks your senses. It gives you the idea that impossible things can happen, which never will. One must keep a realistic view of the world unless they wish to see all their dreams crushed.

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War

Trynd The King

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
I used to be of the same opinion as you. In fact, I was even given the same question as you, and I thought the same way you did. Now I realize what a mindless fool I was. Hope is nothing but a lie. It is another thing that clouds your mind, blocks your senses. It gives you the idea that impossible things can happen, which never will. One must keep a realistic view of the world unless they wish to see all their dreams crushed.

Really Artisan you have no hope, and no love for anyone? Then why continue living. I know you do have emotion no man is without emotion. Let me give you an example if your sun girl where to die in battle would you not feel anything? You say to keep a realistic view, but is it truly realistic being a man with no emotions whatsoever.

-King Tryndamere

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Quote:
Really Artisan you have no hope, and no love for anyone? Then why continue living. I know you do have emotion no man is without emotion. Let me give you an example if your sun girl where to die in battle would you not feel anything? You say to keep a realistic view, but is it truly realistic being a man with no emotions whatsoever.

-King Tryndamere

And lets be honest, if he could choose to save any Rakkor warrior or Leona, he would choose Leona. Always. So if that's not emotion, then what the hell is?

Lord of Apoc

09-28-2012

Barbarian King
How good are you at listening to stories?

AskPantheon

09-28-2012

Quote:

-King Tryndamere
I live for the love of one thing. War. I live to master the art of war, and in the process, become the finest warrior that Valoran has ever seen. To do this it is necessary to abandon many emotions, those that are worthless and serve to do nothing but distract one from things of importance. Were Leona to die in battle, then it would indeed be a unpleasant occurrence, but I would not let her death distract me from what is important.

Trynd The King

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
Barbarian King
How good are you at listening to stories?
Depends how interesting the story is.

-King Tryndamere

Quote:
I live for the love of one thing. War. I live to master the art of war, and in the process, become the finest warrior that Valoran has ever seen. To do this it is necessary to abandon many emotions, those that are worthless and serve to do nothing but distract one from things of importance. Were Leona to die in battle, then it would indeed be a unpleasant occurrence, but I would not let her death distract me from what is important.

I see so Leona's death would just be an unpleasant occurrence. Is that really how you feel, or is are you trying to abandon your emotions you still have? I too used to live for just battle, wandering form place to place trying to find something to kill, like a demon. That is no way to live.

-King Tryndamere

Unexisted

09-28-2012

Quote:

Yeah, war war all the way. Have you ever thought about what if you die in war? Will that make you happy? Is that what you want? Would leona be happy? Do you want leona taking by other man? there's so much stuff you can enjoy in the time of living. Don't just focus on one thing man. You only live once in a live time,when the time is up...it all over, everything is. When that times comes you will never have the chance to do the things that you wanted to do. You miss the chance to discover you new interest and hobbies....and miss the chance the say, I love you to the person you loved that you never realize you love that person until It's too late.

Unexisted

09-28-2012

Anyway, king... it must be hard for you to handle ashe and her sister seijuani in the same time huh? Must seeing kitty fight all over you. Oh ya, that's right!! I forgot to tell you, king. Ashe want me to tell you must go home early today, she said she got a suprise for you. Ashe told me that she would be wait for you.

AskPantheon

09-28-2012

Quote:
I see so Leona's death would just be an unpleasant occurrence. Is that really how you feel, or is are you trying to abandon your emotions you still have? I too used to live for just battle, wandering form place to place trying to find something to kill, like a demon. That is no way to live.

-King Tryndamere
On the contrary, it is the way of life I was born to live. I was brought up for none of this other silliness that I see many others suffer through. I was brought up to be the finest warrior on Valoran. Why should I waste my time on such worthless emotions when I have a far greater purpose to fufill?

Trynd The King

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Anyway, king... it must be hard for you to handle ashe and her sister seijuani in the same time huh? Must seeing kitty fight all over you. Oh ya, that's right!! I forgot to tell you, king. Ashe want me to tell you must go home early today, she said she got a suprise for you. Ashe told me that she would be wait for you.
It is difficult for me to see them fight all the time, they are family they should act like one. Once you lose your family you lose apart of yourself, and that is exactly what I don't want my queen to go through. As for Ashe calling me... I will go pay her a visit.

-King Tryndamere

Quote:
On the contrary, it is the way of life I was born to live. I was brought up for none of this other silliness that I see many others suffer through. I was brought up to be the finest warrior on Valoran. Why should I waste my time on such worthless emotions when I have a far greater purpose to fufill?

Emotions are not a weakness, I use anger to fuel my power, and I use love to full my determination to keep my people safe. If you truly want to to become the finest warrior I would suggest to know yourself better. Search deep and ask yourself is this truly what I want. War will not go on forever I will make sure of that.

-King Tryndamere