The Comic LoLz Contest Winners are In

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Furudo

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeagolz View Post
How did pulsefire teemo not get top 32?
That ****ty meme face at the end ruined it.

Also this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactical Magic View Post
Brand/Anivia comic was not funny. Not even a smirk, a chuckle. The Fid comic was at least clever.

Is this an art contest or a comic contest? Success on the former, utter failure on the latter. Disappointed.
The Tristana comic was way funnier.

Hironshy

09-28-2012

Seriously the Fiddle comic was genius but the Brand joke is just lame. So disappointed in Riot. Zero originality in the Brand comic.

TheDjinni

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeagolz View Post
How did pulsefire teemo not get top 32?
Better question, how did the jackie chan rage face at the end not get first place grand prize?

StarBubbles

09-28-2012

Wow, these aren't funny. And why isn't Pulsefire Teemo comic up there??

-.-

3mptylord

09-28-2012

This poll is bias. The first entry will win.

It's taking me 40 seconds for the voting ballet to open, and then I have to click on the image to actually be able to read it. Rinse repeat. I am not spending 30 minutes to browse each of these entries...

Look at the current votes... >700 and down to 20, in almost perfect descending order.

Blackapinaa

09-28-2012

Congratulations to the top 32 submissions, but I have to say I've seen much better comics that were posted on the thread that didn't even make it.
There was a comic about Leona and Lux, can't find it but it totally deserved to be in the voting room.
I'm not upset that I didn't get my comic in the winners pool, but the majority of the jokes used in these comics were actually so cliche, vague and lame. No offense ...

Most of the artworks really nice though, anyways, congratulations once again

P.S. heres my comic if you're curious, not too funny but its just something haha: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...ontestFLAT.png

magnumdy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

brand/anvia comic is lame, trist/ali comic or pulzefire temmo are much better, also please dont use facebook again for somethig like this

BlazeMalefica

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

I didnt laugh even a bit...

Eletale

09-28-2012

How the hell did the Brand/Anivia one win a prize? The Fiddlesticks one is actually clever, but the other one has nothing on it's favour except for pretty art.

Phozz

09-28-2012

This is disappointing...
With regards to the Pulsefire Teemo comic, it's most likely due to the panel format. They did say it would be a major factor.

Quote:
Use the template: we’re going to be sticklers and insist that your comic is created using our template file and submitted in the same format, but incorrigible contrarians may color outside the lines as they see fit
Then again, NEITHER DID ONE OF THE GRAND PRIZE WINNERS FOLLOW THE TEMPLATE ACCURATELY.
And some comics barely have buffs integrated, they're just there for the sake of being able to enter.