Trolls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EyeHearShapes

09-28-2012

Catch more fly with honey the vinegar . You win more games by not raging till s1 goes afk.

Aureline

09-28-2012

Countering a troll by trolling the troll is not a good way to handle things, is the ultimate point I'm trying to make.

The Chi Unit

09-28-2012

Agreed

Laramis

09-28-2012

I wasn't trolling, i was contuining to play to the best of my ability.

And no i don't play ranked to 'learn my character more'

I know that raging doesn't solve anything, but since nothing will, and it makes me feel better I continue to do it. Until something is done about it it's my short fix solution atm because there is nothing else I can do or want to do for that matter. I shouldn't have to deal with it and it should be fixed. End of story.

OriginalJack

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laramis View Post
End of story.
I feel like I've read this story before.

The Chi Unit

09-28-2012

That was just an example. I was suggesting that, instead of raging and focusing on how a troll has ruined your entire game, work on something you could be better at. Are your in-lane engages perfect? Is your CS 100% optimized? League is a very complex game and there's always something you could improve on. So since the game is (presumably) going to be a loss, why not work on something that you need to work on? You write raging off as your only option, but we both know that that is not true. Why not aim to have 200+ CS at the end of your game? Sure everyone might have ended with a negative KDA because of some feeder in top, but you ended with 217 CS at the 28 minute mark. Isn't that a personal victory?

Laramis

09-28-2012

Yea sure look at the positives fine, i get what your saying, what you DONT get is that when I'm playing ranked I don't care about how i play as long as we win, if me going 0/100023/0 assures us a win, i'll do it. I don't wana work on my cs or lane work or ****, i play to win to get elo up. And i'm sick of losing because of trolls.

I understand you can't do anything about it atm, i know all that, what im saying is that by now something should have been done as the report system fails on a large scale.