ZAH'ZIX QUEST IN 5v5 SUMMONERS RIFT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sid6Niner1

09-27-2012

At around 45 min a 5v5 a quest appeared that said Zah'Zix must kill Rengar to be the ultimate Hunter. This was with a Zah'Zix on our team and a rengar and the enemy team. This is apparently an event. Anyone who has any extra info on this please post it here.

Warmonster9

Recruiter

09-27-2012

If you read their lore, it states that they are the 2 greatest hunters in the land who are only each others equals. So it's basically a roleplaying thing and (from my experience) if Rengar kills Kah'zix his trophy item's icon turns into Kah'zix's head. I'm not sure what happens when Kah'zix kills Rengar, but its probably something similar.

Holygold

Recruiter

09-27-2012

I've heard about the Bonetooth Necklace that Rengar gets turns into Kah'Zix's head. Also, I have heard that if Kah'Zix kills Rengar, Kah'Zix gets to evolve a fourth time instead of the normal three times while leveling.

Heek

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid6Niner1 View Post
At around 45 min a 5v5 a quest appeared that said Zah'Zix must kill Rengar to be the ultimate Hunter. This was with a Zah'Zix on our team and a rengar and the enemy team. This is apparently an event. Anyone who has any extra info on this please post it here.
Who is Zah'Zix?

Thoughtmage

09-27-2012

This sounds awesome. I want to put this to the test.

SidDefinition

09-27-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PzLWxnvqgY

Watch this
there are some requirements
Its a a secret interaction

Odinson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

Yah just got this secondary quest its pretty cool.

Aureline

09-28-2012

When *Kha-Zix kills Rengar, he gets an extra evolution point, which gives his abilities extra (awesome) options. It makes his kit a little more potent.

eszra

07-22-2013

i played a match with the quest as rengar and kileld khazix 3 times and the quest never completed for me? why

Entrikin

07-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by eszra View Post
i played a match with the quest as rengar and kileld khazix 3 times and the quest never completed for me? why
it activates when khazix hits lvl 16 i believe.