The Fix to Put the Rage in Rageblade

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandehbar View Post
Keep the comments flowing It would be nice to have a the item guy Red to comment on this
You mean Xypherous?

Fat chance. Last time he posted here was at least a couple months ago, and then that was after a long time of not posting here. This forum, like Champion Discussion, is filled with lots of garbage posts in between the few relevant ones; repeating an idea that has been posted a hundred times before (whether a good or bad idea), calling one item OP/UP because it does what it's designed to do (because IE lets carries CARRY THE GAME, wtf so OP), and the extremely frequent "We need an AP/AD [name popular item]" (never mind that Riot likes to avoid unnecessary mirror items, or that you don't REALLY need an AD revolver or AP wriggle's)...

Not that GD, which is probably far more Red-frequented, is any better.

Kandehbar

09-26-2012

Ill still keep my hope alive. Persistence will eventually see reward =D

Kandehbar

09-27-2012

bump

IonDragonX

09-27-2012

"Another Blue Ribbon for Hecarim!!"

- Hecarim

ElArquero

09-27-2012

What does everyone think about adding AD per stack? It might make it more viable late-game, even if the price went up. It might even be an option on Varus, AP scales very well with his W and R.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElArquero View Post
What does everyone think about adding AD per stack? It might make it more viable late-game, even if the price went up. It might even be an option on Varus, AP scales very well with his W and R.
I already buy Rageblade on Varus, personally. The recent buff to his Blight stacks scaling just makes it too funny; maxed Rageblade=+1.86% to each stack's damage, making 15% into 20.6%, and it's not hard to keep those stacks maxed either.

But anyway, the reason Rageblade doesn't have AD per stack is because it's already the most efficient item in the game at maximum stacks as it is. It ranges from 97-176% cost-efficiency for the stats.

Yeah, it's just a stat stick, but it's a very good one for its price. Adding AD per stack would break it.

Kandehbar

10-03-2012

Revege

TheLastBaron88

10-03-2012

I think adding AD stacking to rageblade makes sense when you consider that Hybrids are supposed to deal both kinds of damage. Rageblade being a hybrid item, it about forces you to do what most hybrids do already, which is delve more into AP scaling. If cost efficiency is the issue, then increase the price a little. If something is going to take up one of my precious item slots, I like for it to do what I need it to.

HyroPanda

10-03-2012

No. bad idea. I think rageblade is already a really good item. no need to buff it to make it have everything. I hope you realize weapons are supposed to have a particular stat (some with multiple stats yes) or a specific area to buff. Strenths and weaknesses. Rageblade was meant to be a hybrid item, Ap Ad,for a good price. If it buffs your movement speed too then the item would be op, which makes the item broken. Items dont need to have everything. If you want that then thats what trinity force is for.

1davidj

10-05-2012

people would then get it on katarina and since she can W fast enough to keep rageblade off CD she would be everywhere all the time.