Pro Player Pick: Snoopeh Picks Amumu

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

8EqualsCapital D

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerfest View Post
I love how all these pro players keep picking champions they wouldn't dream of picking in an actual ranked match. Seriously, when's the last time you ever saw a Amumu, Singed or Wukong at a pro tournament?
EU players love Wukong solo top. Soaz for example plays alot of him even in tourneys.
Singed is just Dyrus's trololol pick where he derps around top lane and /laughs his lane opponent. Dyrus used to play alot of him in tourneys but then he got nerfed about 6-8 months back and is currently outshined.
Amumu is still a great pick. His problem is you need to build a team around him for tournament level play, With the right team he's a damn good pick in tourney play.

The Guardian 009

09-27-2012

Amumu is one of my favorite Junglers. Your ult can pull even the most difficult situations around- even putting a 2v5 in your favor.

True story.

Karimar

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rads View Post
amumu is my herooo wish he had better skins
What about Little Knight Amumu? D:

10 POINTS

09-27-2012

amumu too stronk. he my favorite too but i dont play him anymore
meet so much noob shile playing him

10 POINTS

09-27-2012

i mean while

ALLIIAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

yay

LordNer0

09-27-2012

Brace yourselves, amumu spam incoming.

Billy

09-27-2012

Can we get subtitles for Snoopeh please?

Malene

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerfest View Post
I love how all these pro players keep picking champions they wouldn't dream of picking in an actual ranked match. Seriously, when's the last time you ever saw a Amumu, Singed or Wukong at a pro tournament?
Amumu and Singed get picked in pro tournaments. Less than five times, for sure. But they do get picked.

Haven't seen a Wukong in a tourney though. Maybe it has something to do with Elementz being a support player, not a top laner?

TG Slice

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8EqualsCapital D View Post
EU players love Wukong solo top. Soaz for example plays alot of him even in tourneys.
Singed is just Dyrus's trololol pick where he derps around top lane and /laughs his lane opponent. Dyrus used to play alot of him in tourneys but then he got nerfed about 6-8 months back and is currently outshined.
Amumu is still a great pick. His problem is you need to build a team around him for tournament level play, With the right team he's a damn good pick in tourney play.
Well, the other reason you usually don't see him in the big tournaments is because he's incredibly Blue Buff dependent, especially for those first couple of jungle clears. With the number of times invasions happen at that level (like Snoopeh said, early game amumu needs to be very careful) and the fact that he literally cannot give Blue Buff to the Mid Laner, that's a big disadvantage in the early game. And since these big matches are a good 70% early game, that's a problem.

Not to say he's a bad jungler of course, he's my first and far and away my favorite jungler. His E lets him clear camps crazy fast when it gets leveled, and once he grabs a Rylai's there's no getting away from his ganks if he saves the Bandage Toss for when you try to Flash/Dash Ability away from him.

12345678 ... 9