Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver, Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shimrra3

09-27-2012

Dibs.

Poefred

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

GAH!! I spent half my IP because he was delayed, expected him to come out tomorrow. Oh well, looks cool

Masterlord 7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Wtf

SimpleLuck

09-27-2012

At least the new tryndamere skin is 487rp

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

09-27-2012
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darche View Post
Hah, and Riot once said that they wouldn't release normal skins above 975!
This is not a normal skin. It is arguably legendary but we decided to price it well below legendary AND to price the bundle at the same price as other launch bundles, so the champion is almost free if you buy the skin.

Hope you like it!

Arcqe

09-27-2012

this seems sketchy.

while I'm all in favor of higher quality skins, please don't make this a regular thing.

BeastBox

09-27-2012

The skins getting more expensive is a reflection of increased quality. If you really want 487 skins that are just ugly palette swaps, I'm sure Riot could oblige you ... or just use the default skin ... the horror.

PS: Mecha Kha'zix is pretty awesome; I jumped on this bundle.

Zenode

09-27-2012

I like it!

But 1350? Why this price, i thought 1250 woulda been a good "next price up" as such.

Still gonna buy it though, DAMN YOU RIOT AND YOUR GOOD QUALITY PRODUCTS....just shows the effort they put in.

IS1d2f73fc65c5cecdf878c

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
This is not a normal skin. It is arguably legendary but we decided to price it well below legendary AND to price the bundle at the same price as other launch bundles, so the champion is almost free if you buy the skin.

Hope you like it!
If that's the case then Soulreaver Draven and Full Metal Jayce should be priced like that too.
And if you tell me that a new joke raises the price at 1350, then Jaximus should be priced like that too because he has a new line.
And I love the skin, I have it on PBE.

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

09-27-2012
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcqe View Post
while I'm all in favor of higher quality skins, please don't make this a regular thing.
There are no current plans to make launch skins 1350 going forward. I can't say it will never happen, but this was a special case due to the evolving model and other badass features that are more like a legendary skin.