Champion Spotlight: Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Funny how the charge tons of money for a theme skin that "changes" while they charge nothing for a champ that has even more "changes" through the course of the match...

slowshi22

09-26-2012

Not even mentioning Dominion recommended builds anymore? Dominion players are people too :[

Kyzantyr

09-26-2012

Nice Rengar rehash, Riot. I was actually excited for this character, you even gave him a generic "Mecha" skin. Give me a break.

SovietBlade

09-26-2012

reminds me of talon actually.
only much more focused on the stealth

Ripraptor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

>ignore survivability
>GA, Ninja/Merc recommended.

Phisheye

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12121998 View Post
So Rengar and Cho got drunk one night, and a voidling came into bed aswell, and YAY Khazix!
I think because this is the void, two male parents is possible, otherwise that doesn't even make sense.

Aureas

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzantyr View Post
Nice Rengar rehash, Riot. I was actually excited for this character, you even gave him a generic "Mecha" skin. Give me a break.
People like you are the reason we can't have nice things.

Deo Thor

09-26-2012

Why every new champion relased got stealth builded in, that doesn't have sight range like for evelynn?

Excuse me. but that is just FREAKING DUMB. Evelynns new stealth system should be added to all champions. Why some (6300ip ofc) champs got good, USEFUL stealths, while Evelynns stealth is visible on whole map? Where's logic?

lordzenchi

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torinux View Post
Funny how the charge tons of money for a theme skin that "changes" while they charge nothing for a champ that has even more "changes" through the course of the match...
Are u dumb? So you are saying either they shouldn't make champs this way or should "charge" even more or just keep that type of visual "evolution" to skin only? Your comment is what is funny! I for one look forward to more champs with this kind of visual changes. Makes him/her more enjoyable to play.

Bland

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deo Thor View Post
Why every new champion relased got stealth builded in, that doesn't have sight range like for evelynn?

Excuse me. but that is just FREAKING DUMB. Evelynns new stealth system should be added to all champions. Why some (6300ip ofc) champs got good, USEFUL stealths, while Evelynns stealth is visible on whole map? Where's logic?
Eve's stealth is her passive, she has it at lvl 1, it has basically no cd, and it's "permanent" unless she hits something.

Not that comparing individual skills on champions ever made sense... but your comparison makes even less sense than the usual Forum QQ...