Champion Spotlight: Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mcthony

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

His skin looks fantastic.

Wasini

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Kha'zix vs Rengar, Alien vs predator reference? It will be fun to see their hidden passive on work.

btw Kha'zix = TONS OF DAMAGE

Thryale

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualAxes View Post
DUDE!!! I main as talon.....how the hell am i gonna play talon now that a better assassin popped up. that guy has multi stealth, longer close range auto attack and seriously that AOE skill spread so wide and far covering the whole front lane......me sad

Do not despair fellow talon player, Talon still has one trick up his sleeve that zix could never have. Talon has a silence. And this is what sets the 2 assassins apart. zix is designed to do more of a hit and run, and chase battle style; while talon is designed to nuke burst the squishy mage/adc into oblivion.

DuelAxes

09-26-2012

this sucks assassins everywhere.

DuelAxes

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualAxes View Post
DUDE!!! I main as talon.....how the hell am i gonna play talon now that a better assassin popped up. that guy has multi stealth, longer close range auto attack and seriously that AOE skill spread so wide and far covering the whole front lane......me sad
hey i thought we had the same name for a sec....Sorry your Talon is officially a piece of bird **** now....i main as Olaf and i think you used to main as Olaf too because of our names. Go back to Olaf he is mad fun.

IllegalN00b

09-26-2012

Phreak's Pro Tip:

When jungling always take smite.
Thanks Phreak.

Lachoneus

09-26-2012

Is there a hidden passive still between him and rengar?

MMKH

09-26-2012

I was looking forward to this champ, but am disappointed that he plays almost exactly like Rengar and with a worse version of Tristana's Rocket Jump. And just looking at the gameplay footage from this spotlight doesn't really give me the impression that he is more viable either.

I do hope that the evolution part of his kit allows for some interesting combinations though.

Knutezooty

09-26-2012

Kha'Zix and Rengar are on the same team.. OP

tr0llz4r

09-26-2012

Finally!