Solo/Duo and Team Ranked Requirements

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fargo79

09-26-2012

lol... no no no lets make it so u have to have 1000 wins... that way most lvl 30's cant play... if u dont like solo or duo queues for ranked then dont play... suck it up buttercup... its only a game.. yes it feels better when you win.. but in the end u dont get anything but bragging rights... tryin to put further requirements is the dumbest thing i have ever read..

Lovefall

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargo79 View Post
lol... no no no lets make it so u have to have 1000 wins... that way most lvl 30's cant play... if u dont like solo or duo queues for ranked then dont play... suck it up buttercup... its only a game.. yes it feels better when you win.. but in the end u dont get anything but bragging rights... tryin to put further requirements is the dumbest thing i have ever read..
Ehh, ok...

Pls riot?

Lovefall

09-28-2012

Hello??????????????????????????????????????

quitlolnowplz

09-28-2012

the numbers are actually pretty decent. except takedowns. even if you play support with 40+ assists in a game, you wont have 13000 by 300 wins. ideally you would need ~43 assists/towers/kills per game to accomplish 13000 by 300 wins. but the rest is possible, if youre not bad, and assuming youre playing nonsupport roles. i personally think higher rune page requirements would be better than this threads suggestive numbers. so ppl would stop buying 450 ip champs just to get in ranked, before knowing how to actually play or at least utilize runes.

the 8 -> 16 champ requirement was a good idea. still, riot not learning from their mistakes.

Lovefall

09-28-2012

Again, see that :3

http://oi45.tinypic.com/zxpuo4.jpg

Nice Riot, cute system, lose 3 ranked games today, troll/afk/leavers/and no rune players again, nice.

Nekrocow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Bump, we need this.

ilovetswift13

09-30-2012

yep I can not win a ranked game to save my life because of trolls

Lovefall

10-01-2012

We need this, RIOT POST HERE PLS.

Lovefall

10-01-2012

hello? :c

ACGIFT

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovefall View Post
300 wins in normal games
Monsters and minions kills 80,000
13,000 takedowns
So in other words, you don't want any supports on your team? Once you figure in the brief games that end in 20-minute surrenders, even a carry might be hard-pressed to average that 133 CS/game (assuming a 50/50 win rate; even HIGHER if one wins more than 50% of the time)

And if you're a pro support? You'll average a CS of like 20-30 per game at most. That means at least 26,000 games played to rack up 80k CS.

Also, win count is a bit over-stated, as even the worst player will eventually win, and hence, eventually even the worst player could get 300 normal wins.

123456 ... 8