Ask the Judicator

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blood Mythos

Member

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
I understand that, but when you return to your home, what do you tell them?
"What would I..." Kayle pauses. "I... I do not know... I do not see why I would need to tell them anything, unless one were to ask. Some might be concerned, but to many others she is simply another of the fallen. Whether she survived the ordeal with Valoran would be of little consequence to them."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

Senior Member

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Kayle View Post
Kayle sighs, and a deep sorrow can be heard in her voice when she speaks. "There is a difference. I have heard your story Daughter of the Sun, and what you went through was due to a neglect for your people's customs. They may have been angry, but it was all they knew, so they did not understand why you stood against them. However, in the case of Morgana and I, the conflict runs much deeper." Sorrow is overlapped by bitterness as the immortal angel continues.
"As general of an army there are many things I must consider. Firstly, if I intend to win a war, I can not falter from the belief my people hold. If I were to do so, they would loose faith in me, and in themselves, which would lead to inevitable defeat. Second, Morgana betrayed me. She was... is... my sister, by blood, and yet she would turn on me, and refuse to support the cause I fight for. What was I to do? My hand was forced. To protect my people I was required to cast her out, for what it cost me, I could not falter. I could not show weakness. For doing so would destroy my peoples faith, and our chances of victory in a raging war." At this point Kayle's eyes and demeanor seemed cold and distant, and also, to some extent, heavily burdened.
Leona let out a sigh before letting her eyes shift to Kayle's, they gleamed with understanding, and she spoke softly, as she knew she struck a painful heart string in the angel knight

"Diana and I share the same fate" she simply said "We are not sisters by blood.. but we share a bond that goes beyond that, but, even though she may despise the Solari and all they stand for, we have managed to look past it... for the most part, at the very least. Yes, you feel your sister has betrayed you, but what of her? Do you not think she feels the same? Diana did.." Leona's voice trailed off, as a hint of sorrow filled her gentle eyes. She then shook her head a little before continuing

"In any rate.. what I am trying to say is that I understand your feeling all too well.. but you cannot simple forget about the other.. I am sure you and your sister can come to equal terms.. maybe one day.."

Leona gave a slight bow of respect to Kayle

"Thank you for your time, Kayle. You will always have an ally in me"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asking Akali

Senior Member

09-25-2012

((Damn! IThis is awkward... *sighs* oh well. Tough luck, guess I'll wait again before taking up my winged angel again xD))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blood Mythos

Member

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Leona let out a sigh before letting her eyes shift to Kayle's, they gleamed with understanding, and she spoke softly, as she knew she struck a painful heart string in the angel knight

"Diana and I share the same fate" she simply said "We are not sisters by blood.. but we share a bond that goes beyond that, but, even though she may despise the Solari and all they stand for, we have managed to look past it... for the most part, at the very least. Yes, you feel your sister has betrayed you, but what of her? Do you not think she feels the same? Diana did.." Leona's voice trailed off, as a hint of sorrow filled her gentle eyes. She then shook her head a little before continuing

"In any rate.. what I am trying to say is that I understand your feeling all too well.. but you cannot simple forget about the other.. I am sure you and your sister can come to equal terms.. maybe one day.."

Leona gave a slight bow of respect to Kayle

"Thank you for your time, Kayle. You will always have an ally in me"
Kayle listens thoughtfully to the Daughter of Sunlight. "Honestly, I'm sure that Morgana believes I betrayed her. I wouldn't put it past her either. And maybe one day we will see eye to eye, but I know not when." Kayle returns the bow. "I thank thee Leona. I feel answering your questions has... lightened my burden, to some extent. And I shall not falter to assist you, should you ever need me."

Quote:
((Damn! IThis is awkward... *sighs* oh well. Tough luck, guess I'll wait again before taking up my winged angel again xD))
((Well... you kinda didn't post anything for a month. If you want the job back you're welcome, but this is fun. :3))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

Senior Member

09-25-2012

((I like the new Kayle (no offense, I didn't really see your RP all too much :<) and she has a point, you kinda just disappeared >_>))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

Senior Member

09-25-2012

Judicator.
What is the difference between convict and criminal.
Do you have some words to speak about The Exile?
And, excuses for the question, exactly how zealous are you?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kyle View Post
((Damn! IThis is awkward... *sighs* oh well. Tough luck, guess I'll wait again before taking up my winged angel again xD))
{{ Ho-snap! }}


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Téemó

Member

09-26-2012

Dear Kayle, does the void or the beings that merge into the League within frighten you at all? I'm kinda afraid of what I've seen come from there. That profit... Malhazar? No......maybe... I can't quite remember, but he frightens me. And Zennen has told me that he Mal...something is conjuring a voidreaver.... Kayle, you must have some fear for these beings, right?! It can't be just me...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blood Mythos

Member

09-26-2012

Quote:
Judicator.
What is the difference between convict and criminal.
Do you have some words to speak about The Exile?
And, excuses for the question, exactly how zealous are you?
"First off, those are Valorian words. We used different word, albeit with similar definitions. The difference on our plane was the difference between one who has fallen, and one who has been imprisoned for suspected treason. I hope that is sufficient." She pauses for the second question. "The Exile? Riven? Why would I? I know of nothing I would need to say to her. She has not wronged me, nor approached me in any social manor, and I must admit I'm not altogether fond of her home city." Again, she waits for the final question. "I see no problem with your inquiry. If you knew me in my younger years, you would have known one filled with passion, strength and excitement. However, much can change over the centuries. These days, although I feel I fight just as well, I believe myself to be more controlled and focused than I once was. Thank you for the questions."

Quote:
Dear Kayle, does the void or the beings that merge into the League within frighten you at all? I'm kinda afraid of what I've seen come from there. That profit... Malhazar? No......maybe... I can't quite remember, but he frightens me. And [K]ennen has told me that he Mal...something is conjuring a voidreaver.... Kayle, you must have some fear for these beings, right?! It can't be just me...
Kayle smiles down at the yordle. She couldn't help herself. The little guys reminded her of a pet she had kept a long time ago. She knew however that Teemo was no pet, and not one to be taken lightly, especially on the fields of battle. "Teemo, I'm sure there are many such as yourself that feel a certain disdain towards those of the void. I however can not share that fear. For one, these beings are not immortal. They can be struck down. This means they can be defeated. And their number is far fewer than that of your people here, or my people where I come from. If the voidlings do become a threat, hold no doubt that they can, and will, be defeated." After a moment of thought she adds, "However, I must admit that being in their presence does... unsettle me. They are not natural creatures, and they do not attempt to hide that fact."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Dear Kayle,

Why is it whenever you see Evelynn on the Fields of Justice, you get this sour look and point your sword at me... er, her? Well, sour look whenever you're not wearing your helmet. Speaking of that, your hair is gorgeous. What conditioner do you use?

Signed, not Evelynn


123456 ... 11