so...

yes 15 24.19%
no 47 75.81%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

disable revive in dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePirateHooker

09-24-2012

It's become mandatory in competitive play. So much so that everyone might as well have only one summoner slot. So just get rid of it and open up some new strategies.

DONGLORD420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

disable flash in summoner's rift?

It's become mandatory in competitive play. So much so that everyone might as well have only one summoner slot. So just get rid of it and open up some new strategies.

SonOfTheDevil

09-24-2012

Look at Flash in Summoner's Rift

Augustice

09-24-2012

So what your saying is...

No. I'm stopping myself there. Shut up please.

BruisingPrune

09-24-2012

Theres competitive play in dominion?

IsOnFirstBase

09-24-2012

I wouldn't compare flash to revive. EVERYONE in competitive dominion takes revive.

Shyvana, Mundo, Olaf, three examples off the top of my head that work better with a different summoner than flash. Can you name as many that work without revive in dominion?

Kirito3689

09-24-2012

Competitive Dominion???

Can those 2 words be used together properly??? I don't understand...

Alaros

09-24-2012

people still play dominion? whoa.

SonOfTheDevil

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidlock85 View Post
I wouldn't compare flash to revive. EVERYONE in competitive dominion takes revive.

Shyvana, Mundo, Olaf, three examples off the top of my head that work better with a different summoner than flash. Can you name as many that work without revive in dominion?
Um...All of them? It's a choice whether or people choose to take Revive. Hell you could have the entire team run heal to maximize survival rather than skipping death timer if you wanted to.

Taikero

09-24-2012

Revive is very valuable in Dominion, but it's not the end-all-be-all. Garrison is extremely strong there as well. Flash is strong due to the number of walls you can jump. Heal is great for turning the tide. Ghost is considered decent by some. The list goes on, really. It's not like Revive is the only useful spell. I see many people taking Ignite just to get more kills and further diminish healing.