Hextech Revolver On Vlad?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gunflame

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draehl View Post
but the spell pen seems almost wasted early game as it doesn't help you farm in the least
You sir (and I dont trying to insult you) are pretty ignorant. Spell penetration is the best stat for casters. The only reason why you wouldn't haunting guise early is if and only if you got sorceress boots, and it could still be great depending on your enemies and their item (if they get mercury boots or a chalice it is enough reason to get haunting guise). Other than that haunting guise gives you the most damage you can get from an item at that price (not counting a charged mejai).

Draehl

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunflame View Post
You sir (and I dont trying to insult you) are pretty ignorant. Spell penetration is the best stat for casters. The only reason why you wouldn't haunting guise early is if and only if you got sorceress boots, and it could still be great depending on your enemies and their item (if they get mercury boots or a chalice it is enough reason to get haunting guise).
I know it's the best stat. But a stat perhaps better to gain after the early game laning phase. Creeps don't have MR, therefore MR doesn't help with last hits. That was my only point.

h0tkarl

06-05-2011

$h0tkarl$

Krimblast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2011

Necromancy

Sticky Yurple

06-05-2011

This just in. Revolver good on Vlad. Thank you so much OP. No one ever would of found this out if it wasn't for you. Oh wait nvm, there was a just a patch that nerfed revolver because everyone and their mother was playing revolver vlad.

RoCCocheLLo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2011

Hi, I use a lot of spell vamp on Vladimir which makes me very hard to kill in low levels. I go for Hextech Revolver as soon as i get the chance to buy it, then upgrade to Will of the Ancients (1 Amplifyng Tome more and some extra gold from Hextech) and then buy ANOTHER Hextech Revolver and get 45% Spell Vamp, the Aura from Will of the Ancients and about 100AP with 3k worth in items, which is quite a lot yet totally worth it. With this setup I can use Maxed Q and regen about 270hp every 2 secs.
Anyway, I like to max my survivability early game so i can survive early ganks and i can carry the minions away from my tower.
Mid/Late Game, I go for Sorcs Boots, Needlesly Large Rod, Ryalis, Rabbadons and finally Void Staff / Abyssal Scepter for Aura and the mid AP and MR.

XL Mercury

06-05-2011

I like to buy a Revolver early game, just to increase my staying power even further with my Q. Once I move out of the laning phase, though, I upgrade it to WotA. I think it's a very situational item, depending on how many casters you have on your team that will take advantage of the aura. If you're the only AP character on your team, something else is greatly prefered.