[Skin Idea] Witchcraft Lux

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iifa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-22-2012

Insane Lux would be bette


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RanhiroK

Member

09-22-2012

Bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XtremescotT

Junior Member

09-22-2012

this skin needs to be more insane if im going to buy it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endertome

Senior Member

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremescotT View Post
this skin needs to be more insane if im going to buy it
I'm not sure what this means.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magi Homura

Senior Member

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endertome View Post
It is not a troll thread. Sorceress Lux does not at all resemble Marisa.

It's a nice skin, probably her best currently, but people only say it resembles Marisa because someone else did a long time ago without actually comparing one to the other.
The creator of Lux has said it is inspired by Marisa. Just like how her other skin is called Spell Thief.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endertome

Senior Member

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch Vinyl View Post
The creator of Lux has said it is inspired by Marisa. Just like how her other skin is called Spell Thief.
And yet it looks nothing like a witch. So is it really so bad for us to ask for a proper black and white witch outfit as a skin for Lux?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magi Homura

Senior Member

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endertome View Post
And yet it looks nothing like a witch. So is it really so bad for us to ask for a proper black and white witch outfit as a skin for Lux?
You can ask but knowing Riot they will give Lux another Demacian military skin with awful splashart.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axhliay

Senior Member

09-23-2012

This could be a skin for this years bewitching halloween event?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endertome

Senior Member

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axhliay View Post
This could be a skin for this years bewitching halloween event?
I would have nothing against this possibility.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magi Homura

Senior Member

09-23-2012

I think this years Halloween skins were already leaked. Lux isn't getting one.

Pumpkinhead Hecarim
Zombie Brand
Teacher Fiora
Pirate Ryze