Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amiithystine

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobber View Post
Hey dude did your mom die of breast cancer or something?

Terribly sorry because it's not like sexist statements about males get tossed around all day and all night without a second thought.

Ohwait, look at the thread we're in!

*trolls someone worth it*
And It's frustrating as hell sometimes. Sometimes it's like "okay whatever." but it just gets to a point where it's ...ugh. Especially Since I had hopes for this new champion and look here DD's. The image of Artistic talent COMPLETELY overwritten by Breast size.

Send Me Lewds

09-17-2010

Then go play a game where all the chicks look like Ezreal.

Amiithystine

09-17-2010

They don't exist. Not that I've seen anyway, it might be a breath of fresh air though.

SkyClaw

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AychAychAych View Post
Creative female designs are lot harder to produce because by default, everything is male, even objects without any gender. To make something female, you must instill it female qualities. Thus we are forced into sexism, because human mind is biased towards masculinity.
Dang, good response.

So what you're saying is...LoL should be the radical, courageous pioneer that steps up and shatters an old, outdated paradigm!?

Donyrage

09-17-2010

who cares ***, get over it. your q'q'ing about the stupidest **** ever. there is no market for disgusting female champions except for pervert freaks like yourself. if we had such champions...most of the non perverts would probably get disgusted and drop this game. If you dont think thats true...well it makes about as much sense as the **** your trying to say. so gtfo

AychAychAych

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMLOwl View Post
Ezreal is a female on a male character's model. Taric is close. Your argument is invalid.
Ezreal is just androgynous. Taric has his voice acting messing up your impression.
Both cases have nothing to do with my argument tho.

Yobber

09-17-2010

Final Fantasy Tactics.

All the dudes look like Ezreal too.

*yawnstretch* Well I'm gonna go jock some *****es now Amadeus.

Korlee

09-17-2010

I support each one of these threads. However I should at this point make a small text file just to make replying in them quicker.

Now to be honest I am very happy to see these threads as I want more female champions that I can relate with personality, looks, the vibe they give off, you name it a ton more. Female champions that show true creativity and design. Not these giant breasted, midriff, generic female gaming look A **** models. You could swap the clothes on all of them almost and barely notice a difference it is so generic.

Sona is a step toward the right direction in at least that her clothing is not a giant **** fest such as MF or Nidalee. The hair is also a nice elegant style as opposed something also a little on the ****ish side. However after looking at the picture of her more? They still did the giant breast bit and it is quite noticeable when viewed without the goggles of the initial -Hey! They did listen!- because of the look. Now it is still a step in the right direction since it lacks a midriff and a giant **** outfit but the unrealistic super breasts are still kinda there. Which is sad.

If one was to gauge the Riot team by their female champions one would assume that that they never get laid or speak to women in general. One could also safely assume that they are very uncreative and poor designers if we are to go by this alone. Which is quite sad after you look at the huge variety all over the male champions in armor, body types, monster models, you name it.

I want more female monster champions like Anivia! Toss me a bone on the were's like Warwick there are so many lycanthrope types and give us a femi one with fur that covers the focus of quote -boobs!- . Give us a normal female champion in the vein of Samus before the new studio got her! A tough female warrior that had an amazing armor from the design you still knew she was femi past the NES days! Because they knew how to design! I know you can do it Riot!

Toss the massive female gamer population out there that exists a few **** real bones! This isn't the stinking 1980's with a fat guy in his basement as the only thing to target. Gaming has evolved! Now why haven't you on this front Riot? Eh? Why hasn't the gaming industry changed even the slightest when it would help you the most? This isn't pos Hollywood with it's unions and even it does better then you currently.

blazein1

09-17-2010

:/ So basically what you said is don't make chick champs because they have boobs.

Donyrage

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyClaw View Post
Dang, good response.

So what you're saying is...LoL should be the radical, courageous pioneer that steps up and shatters an old, outdated paradigm!?
stupid *****...I would argue with you, but i know what you would say anyway, since you wont really hear what im saying, and hear what you want to hear. in the end, as an atheist..(which has nothing to do with it) i tend to think that my opinions are probably right.