Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IMLOwl

09-17-2010

If the trend keeps up, Alistar will finally get a mate. Upvote for cow with epic udders.

AychAychAych

09-17-2010

Copying what I said long ago, back during Akali release.

Quote:
Let me remind you of our premise: By default everything is male. Now, if we needed a female ninja, we are required to do something about our premise. It has to remind us about the fact that the champion is female, not male. And what is the most powerful tool to use to convince that something is female? Yes, the female body!

Male body is pretty simple. They can be almost any shape. Thin like Singed, top-heavy like Mundo or bloated like Gragas. All of these three have in common is that while they are all so different, they do not change direction, in other words, they don't have dominant curves. You can really go to town with male bodies because it is so easy to avoid curves, you can make them like Rammus who is just one big Rolly Polly Ball or Blitzcrank with his enormous fists. But female body defies this freedom. No, female body is anything BUT flexible.

Dainty arms, dainty feet, shoulders are not broader than hips, hips in general, waist, things, breasts, female face, different body proportions, AAAAAH! Rammus would not work if we suddenly slapped breasts on him, neither would Mundo. You can't have diversity and artistic freedom when you are tied by all these stupid laws of biology. Designers are forced to operate between two extremes, human or non-human. Kinda human looking humanoid female does not work, it is just extremely hard to incorporate all those rules into anything special. You either go Anivia route and convince everyone that something totally not-humanoid is female, which works most of the time because we can easily accept it because they are not human at all, or just make another generic woman. Just try to brainstorm a female Gragas or male Evelynn, try. I am waiting.

And this is completely natural, you can see it every single game. Look at Dragon Age, where extremes could be seen in the Spirit of the Forest and Broodmother. or World of Warcraft and how male and female Orcs and Trolls work.
Creative female designs are lot harder to produce because by default, everything is male, even objects without any gender. To make something female, you must instill it female qualities. Thus we are forced into sexism, because human mind is biased towards masculinity.

Anuda

09-17-2010

They got enough ugly bast-ards to preoccupy the majority of chumps! thats y!

Moriahari

09-17-2010

Are there really this many people who are getting this uptight about some pixels and drawings of fictional women?

Send Me Lewds

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by COAmadeus View Post
I'm just extremely tired of people with that mentality. I think people in this (Yes I'm eighteen, straight and male) age group need to learn a lesson about somethings and nothing less will get through to them.
So you "threatening" him across the web is going to help? Get real. And did you think maybe he's tired of this feminist movement going on all over the place right now? All this, "women are equal" stuff is ridiculous at times. Of course men and women aren't equal, they each have their strengths and weaknesses, just need to learn to deal with them and quit trying to push to put women in positions they can't handle. Not being sexist, just saying there are some situations that men handle better than women and vice versa. /rant

SkyClaw

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMLOwl View Post
Upvote for cow with epic udders.
/Singed.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

or maybe you can stop caring so much and taking it personally because it doesnt really matter. grow up.

The Hub

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

By odin's beard! What is wrong with side boob!

IMLOwl

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AychAychAych View Post
Copying what I said long ago, back during Akali release.

Creative female designs are lot harder to produce because by default, everything is male, even objects without any gender. To make something female, you must instill it female qualities. Thus we are forced into sexism, because human mind is biased towards masculinity.
Ezreal is a female on a male character's model. Taric is close. Your argument is invalid.

Send Me Lewds

09-17-2010

The fact that the boob isn't completely exposed is what's wrong with side boob.