Who counters Jax bottom?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NewbieX2

09-22-2012

Lately I've been seeing Jax go bot on the enemy team a few times. Whoever our team sends bot can't handle him, and when they ask for a switch we do even worse. What are some champions that can put a stop to Jax's madness?

GrignardTS

09-22-2012

Teemo

inFe eD

09-22-2012

Nasus.

HaIfhearted

09-22-2012

Malphite, and a *really* well played Brand can beat him in lane, although Brand will die to ganks.

Goronok

09-22-2012

I guess really anyone with the ability to escape to their tower efficiently while pushing minion waves and poking from range as Jax scrambles not to lose his point to minions is a real headache early game, before he has the ability to tower dive.

And of course Malph, early game, although once you have a TF and a LW and some life steal he's not much trouble... of course, by the time you build all that half the game is over and he's been molesting you till that point.

And I have seen Nasus really be a threat.

A12MO12

09-22-2012

nunu

Reikken

09-23-2012

AD Malz

DiscworldDeath

09-23-2012

Damned buggy Voidlings!

MyDeadGrandma

09-23-2012

Was about to ask if those voidlings still ignored dodge.

Good thing the last malz I fought as jax was AP.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

Ad Malzahar counters Jax bottom early and mid game, Jax can still kill him but has a really hard time doing it, and yes nasus counters him but you should ask infe ed for in depth detail.

Malphite also counters Jax at bottom and can go Bottom however sending Malhpite Bottom is a rather bad idea because it leaves top down a Peeler.