How can I get out of Elo hell?!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phryke

09-22-2012

Okay, so how do you carry a game when top/mid goes 0/10? Possible? Nope.

You think it is? Add me and feed me 10 times and lets see who will win.

Delete Teemo

09-22-2012

What OP is saying is the IRL equivalent of

HI, I commited numerous crimes and copious amounts of narcotics in my lifetime, but now i'm getting better. I got a job flipping burgers at mcdonalds, but my coworkers are retarded. and my manager is retarded. Everyone is retarded but me. I should be running this mcdonalds, not that noob....

ITS ALL THEIIIIR FAUUULT! HOWDOIGETRICHWITHFRIKKENNOOBCOWORKERS

qq moar

Xinoken

09-22-2012

Biggest thing I can recommend is getting a good dueler, as people tend to go very lone wolf from what I've seen, and being able to pick people off is huge.

LastStaX

09-22-2012

after every game i lose ill stop for 5 minutes and think if i am level headed enough to be able to play another, it really helps me from losing elo. If you go into a game raging it will just be another lost game. One way to to carry low elo is pick champions with global presence try twisted fate or pantheon or take teleport. if you can impact the game early enough you can stop you're team from feeding.

QQArmedAndReady

09-23-2012

if u're so good u could pick mid and win your lane then gank other lanes ,since ur low elo there probably should be NO WARDS AT ALL ,then watch the other team RQ and QQ ,and remember SoloQ is about urself not ur team

Yarminzure

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phizzwiggle3 View Post
What OP is saying is the IRL equivalent of

HI, I commited numerous crimes and copious amounts of narcotics in my lifetime, but now i'm getting better. I got a job flipping burgers at mcdonalds, but my coworkers are retarded. and my manager is retarded. Everyone is retarded but me. I should be running this mcdonalds, not that noob....

ITS ALL THEIIIIR FAUUULT! HOWDOIGETRICHWITHFRIKKENNOOBCOWORKERS

qq moar
Both very true and simultaneously very disturbing.

You may in fact be smarter than everyone else. But you got yourself in that dump, so there you will stay. Its life. (And the principles of physics, more or less anyways.)

Sadly the only lesson to be learned here is:

A) Stomach it and keep on going. Of course, nothing gets much better much faster, and you endure your self-inflicted misery. Ask yourself the same questions and come to the same conclusions. Repeat and choose A or B, ad infinitum.

B) Commit Suicide. Either in the game (troll harder), or IRL (overdose).

I'm not advocating either approach, just stating that that's all there is.

DaysUntold

09-25-2012

Check out this Community. Its dedicated to helping people in your situation They teach you what you need to know to control the game and carry yourself out. There are a lot of mentors, several of whom are plat, and a lot of people willing to duo.

http://eloheaven.enjin.com

Check it out and welcome!

Acidic

10-08-2012

My suggestion is to just help your team lol. If bot lane gets ganked and they dont know what a ward is, ward it for them. Less feeding to them, everyone wins. I would also suggets a solo lane:more xp and gold allows you to carry faster and harder. But listen. If you're team has trolls, so does the other team. if you're team is full of noobs, their team is probably full of noobs as well. You have to recognize the law of averages. Every game each team should have the same number of true and fake elo players when in elo hell. If you think you're better than them, then feed off the noobs. If you can't tell who's the noob, then you're probably on the same skill level as the noob and therefore cannot tell the skill difference. Look at what you did wrong in that game and not what others did. Fix your mistakes and play a lot more games. You'll get better and so will your elo.

Let Me Blow You

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-08-2012

Help your team more. You have to be a map presence, not just a lane presence. If you're doing awesome, you can take the time to go gank for mid, or to counter jungle. Putting one person way behind wont help as much as putting several people a little behind.

The Tuskenraider

10-08-2012

the honest truth is this, you arnt good enough to carry your team. Thats why youre at your elo. Youll need to understand that clearly. Not every game are you on the troll team and that you also verse trolls as much as they are on your team. i was once rated like 498 or something god awful. Now im back and stuck in the 1200s, why ? because im not good enough to carry 4 people at that elo consistently enough. Once i can; then ill move up to the 1300s or higher. Most people cant wrap their heads around it, that they are the reason they are where they are. ive gotten 25 kills on multiple champs in ranked ive gotten pentas quadras ect i rape at the elo im at, im nearly never negative yet im still stuck where i am. The whole reason is because you gotta be a million times better than everyone so you can carry 4 "*******" against 5 people..... that are also just as retarded as the 4 people on your team.

SOOOOOO whatve you learned.
1) youre where you are cause thats as good as you can carry
2) youre just as likely to have the same unskilled players or trolls as anyone else
3) its your own damn fault that you are where you are
4) realise the 3 things above and youll increase your elo

Also one tip for the OP- at your low elo assassins and snow ballers and the best champs to play if you truly are better than the kids youre playing. Rengar,talon,eve,fizz are all good champions for carrying yourself out of such low elo. WHY??? because map awareness,wards, and teamwork dont exist there lol